The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself (24, London)

TheQuizzyQuizer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 12, 2023
Hello.

I've never done an online introduction before but here it goes.

I am 24 (M), with a residency in London, and living in Japan for the rest of the summer. I have no income and I am struggling to make ends meet.

I would like to say that I have an entrepreneurial mind. I am always thinking of ways to try and create an income so that I can live a life of freedom. It feels as though the content you consume is incredibly important and it matters what you read and see. As of right now, I am broke, a student, and really wish to build a better life for myself.

As it stands right now, I have been drawing out plans to mortgage my parent's house as I will get this at a discount price. This is only a slow goal so I am still currently stumped for ideas on creating a business now. My next step is to try my hand at sales to improve on that front.

I think it is best to keep my name anonymous, so please know me as Quizzer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

larryous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 12, 2021
I wish you the best as you figure things out.

If you feel like you're going in circles and don't know what to do, I'd recommend you start with anything. This can mean picking up a job at your nearby retail store or coffee shop or something related to your field of study. Although you may think it's useless in the grand scheme of things, it's quite the opposite. First, you'll have some sort of income to keep you afloat. But more importantly, you'll be involved in people's daily lives to an extent. You'll have a chance to meet and interact with people and learn about what problems they have. Although it would be great to come up with a solution to a problem you have, it would be even better if you could come up with a solution that many others have; at least they might be willing to pay you for your solution.

"Take action" can simply mean putting yourself out into the world and observing it a little closer. If you keep your eyes and ears open, something will jump out at you.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Aug 8, 2021
Welcome Quizzer. If you don’t mind sharing, what are you currently doing in Japan? I may potentially be in Tokyo this summer as well.

Count Fluffernut

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
May 11, 2023
Hello.

I've never done an online introduction before but here it goes.

I am 24 (M), with a residency in London, and living in Japan for the rest of the summer. I have no income and I am struggling to make ends meet.

I would like to say that I have an entrepreneurial mind. I am always thinking of ways to try and create an income so that I can live a life of freedom. It feels as though the content you consume is incredibly important and it matters what you read and see. As of right now, I am broke, a student, and really wish to build a better life for myself.

As it stands right now, I have been drawing out plans to mortgage my parent's house as I will get this at a discount price. This is only a slow goal so I am still currently stumped for ideas on creating a business now. My next step is to try my hand at sales to improve on that front.

I think it is best to keep my name anonymous, so please know me as Quizzer.
Nice to meet you, Quizzer.

What hobbies and things are you into?

For me it's making music but with a very keen interest in business, in particular customer service would be one of my strongest areas.

How about you?

TheQuizzyQuizer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 12, 2023
I wish you the best as you figure things out.

If you feel like you're going in circles and don't know what to do, I'd recommend you start with anything. This can mean picking up a job at your nearby retail store or coffee shop or something related to your field of study. Although you may think it's useless in the grand scheme of things, it's quite the opposite. First, you'll have some sort of income to keep you afloat. But more importantly, you'll be involved in people's daily lives to an extent. You'll have a chance to meet and interact with people and learn about what problems they have. Although it would be great to come up with a solution to a problem you have, it would be even better if you could come up with a solution that many others have; at least they might be willing to pay you for your solution.

"Take action" can simply mean putting yourself out into the world and observing it a little closer. If you keep your eyes and ears open, something will jump out at you.
This is excellent advice, thank you. I also know this needs to happen so now it is just making that push. In the past, I had done some receptionist work, which opened my eyes to how business and sales pitches work. I am currently browsing sales jobs that I can do remotely. I will update this thread with any progress (or is there a different sub-forum to post this in?).

TheQuizzyQuizer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 12, 2023
Welcome Quizzer. If you don’t mind sharing, what are you currently doing in Japan? I may potentially be in Tokyo this summer as well.
Thank you.

I am in Tokyo studying some business classes at university. I am on the last leg of my university degree exchange. I must admit that the level of education at the Japanese university is very poor (at least the courses delivered in English). I will be here until early September at the latest.

TheQuizzyQuizer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 12, 2023
Nice to meet you, Quizzer.

What hobbies and things are you into?

For me it's making music but with a very keen interest in business, in particular customer service would be one of my strongest areas.

How about you?
Hi there.

I have many hobbies and interests but making time for each is quite difficult for me as I feel as though I always have too much going on or trying to achieve.

I LOVE music. In the future when I'm stable with income and such I would love to try my hand at DJ'ing. Hosting events and bringing people together is something I would love to be better at. I enjoy reading so I generally read every day. I enjoy travelling (hence why I am in Japan). And finally, I love physical activity; this can be skateboarding, scuba diving (yet to do), playing sports and jumping out of planes (also yet to do but you get my point).

I am also interested in business so that I can have the ultimate freedom to be the active and free spirit that I am. I feel constrained by the shackles of money - it is so draining.

Thank you for your message.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...