The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Hugh Jasle

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
I'm going to try and help out however I can in any area that I can. Lots of good people on this forum. Quick self-background on business I have ran or owned: various web businesses, business consulting, a chain of B&M stores on the Las Vegas strip, and many small things while in my school years. Love business, love the stress and the headaches. It is what keeps me going. I live in Las Vegas, living my dream, have an amazing wife and son, and love making deals.

I am an avid reader, so yes I have read the book (and lurked this forum for a good 6 months), so I feel it is time for me to give back. I am not perfect or do I know everything. I just do it.

See you around.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
That has to be the worst fake name/screen name for someone who tries to write something serious. If you're trolling you've come to the wrong place.

signed,

Peter Gozinya

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Hey DavidofMN (or Peter?),
Worst name - maybe, but has personal meaning to me. Trolling no.

Guess I should explain the name as it seems some might take offence: My closest buddies growing up created a 'game' out of giving "Hugh Jasle" trophies or awards to one another when we think the other might deserve it. Such as first to have a kid, first to move away, first to marry, first to create a business, etc. It's a joke / fun thing for us and keeps our friendship strong.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
It hasn't been long but I have been away and I feel I need to re-introduce myself to update my current situation before I become active on the forum again.

I am currently a director of a start-up company that is headed for utter destruction. Everything had been going great. We have been dealing with top figures in government (prime-ministers and US senators) and the leaders of our niche market with outstanding success. Come to find out a few months ago that the development side of the project (our entire product) that was believed to be complete was not at all. Since then a lot of dark secrets about the company owner and CEO has come to light. The company is poised for greatness with huge clients now begging for our product and government deals in the works. Had the product been in place as we were promised it was, we would have cleared $100MM this year. Problem is the CEO. He lied to us (his team) and to customers regarding the product. It was just like the story of the emperor with no clothes. We can’t get through his head that the product that he ‘created’ doesn't live up to what he has promised and is a POS. On top of all of this, we found out that he had secretly raised another million from side investors that he squandered on personal purchases. Between the shady business ethics and the inability to change or even acknowledge his errors, this project is now doomed to failure. This ladies and gentleman is what happens when you disobey the commandment of control. Sadly, this isn’t the first time I ignored this rule and have been burned because of it.

So while the ship sinks I am off to now take control into my own hands and launch my own company that has been in the works for the past couple years. Had some major bumps along the way that were unavoidable (son was born with major health issues that required 14 surgeries and 2 weeks in the hospital every month for the past two years), the business opportunity (explained above) that should have netted me millions, and then to top it all off got burned by a close programmer friend (top notch programmer with high profile buddies in IM such as Frank Kern) who promised to build my website for me only to take my money on run. Lessons learned the hard way. All you can do is suck it up and move on.

With all the bad, there has still be lots of success in my life that I am grateful for. Even these bad deals of mine were full of incredible success, process learning, and incredible contacts (never thought I would ever be close to former presidents - their stories are incredible). I now know exactly how to accomplish anything I want and I know I can do it.

Excited to get back out there and join the ranks of each of you who are taking action. You are all an inspiration. I will explain my business that has launched in beta phase shortly.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome again, Hugh. To your success :welldone:

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Thank you FastLearner. Glad to be out of the hospital and joining everyone again in life, liberty and the pursuit of the fastlane!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...