The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Alex

Alexander Lesch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 21, 2020
Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
Hi there,
Thank you for reading this. I am Alex from Germany and hope to meet here new friends, business partners, sharing ideas. Also it is very interesting for me learning from you which problems you face and how you solve them. I am freelance in finance sector and when the time has come, I’d like to start my OWN business :). So if you’d like to make contact, feel free to write me.
Kind regards, Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi there,
Thank you for reading this. I am Alex from Germany and hope to meet here new friends, business partners, sharing ideas. Also it is very interesting for me learning from you which problems you face and how you solve them. I am freelance in finance sector and when the time has come, I’d like to start my OWN business :). So if you’d like to make contact, feel free to write me.
Kind regards, Alex
Hello Alex

I`m not sure I understand.
How can you be a freelancer but not have your own business?
What do you mean by freelancer?

Alexander Lesch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 21, 2020
Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
Hello Alex

I`m not sure I understand.
How can you be a freelancer but not have your own business?
What do you mean by freelancer?
Hey Alex,
Please accept my appologies first for this awful late reply. In the last weeks I did not visit the fastlane forum..
You can compare it to a network marketing company. You are status freelancer - you have your own bills, et cetera - but if the network marketing company makes a decision you have to carry it and have no choice. This kind of company is also possible in finance sector - yes you are freelance in law but actually you are working for a specific company which will pay you.
Hope this is the correct explanation :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...