Juanshz55
New Contributor
Good morning or night, to whoever is reading this post. I am Juan Jose Sanchez Gonzalez, a 18 years old man who is from Spain. Since I was little I always loved the histories portrayed in the cartoons of a man accomplishing something and being remmembered for the rest of the history, so since I was little i wanted to leave an impact like the ones the protagonist of the cartoons. Currently I am studing web desinging, primarely to take a grasp on how to programme and to have time to develop new skills. My plan was to finish this course and start pursuing the fastlane, while in the meantime I acquire knowledge and valuable skills.
I am currently reading The Millionare Fastlane (recommended by Hamza) and it is taking me a while to properly process the amount of information contrary to my previous believes, since i learnt about compannies and bussinesses by a friend when I was 16, so i continued the rat race preparing to go to university, and finally decided to finish it and do the web desining course since it is shorter and provides more value than a degree in university . If you have time to spare, I would appreciate if you told me your oppinions about valuable skills in bussinesses, i have a vague idea and currently i am developing my social skills since i was an outcast in school, i don't mind being alone but i know relationships are important so i decided to start my journey with this one .
Thank you for reading this i hope you have a wonderfull day (also sorry for the mistakes made English is not my mother tongue)
I am currently reading The Millionare Fastlane (recommended by Hamza) and it is taking me a while to properly process the amount of information contrary to my previous believes, since i learnt about compannies and bussinesses by a friend when I was 16, so i continued the rat race preparing to go to university, and finally decided to finish it and do the web desining course since it is shorter and provides more value than a degree in university . If you have time to spare, I would appreciate if you told me your oppinions about valuable skills in bussinesses, i have a vague idea and currently i am developing my social skills since i was an outcast in school, i don't mind being alone but i know relationships are important so i decided to start my journey with this one .
Thank you for reading this i hope you have a wonderfull day (also sorry for the mistakes made English is not my mother tongue)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
