Hi folks!
After reading the book some months ago, the forum and blog here got on my radar again.
I am a 24 year old student of success, motivation ,entrepreneurship and life.
I have several bookshelfs stuffet with books on the topic and continue to learn with audiobooks, books, seminar recordings and have been to a couple seminars myself. It keeps me alert and eager to learn more and implement more.
As a young boy I built and sold computers when there was profit to be made, a 13 year old making $200+ a computer was nice. Then I was into learning to build websites, with HTML, PHP, MySQL and using Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
At 18 I skipped out of school, was going to be an electrician, but only 1 of 45 students in my small city got a trainee position. Which forced me to join telemarketing in a bigger city. Oslo in Norway.
Started a company doing online marketing for small/medium businesses at 18, went bankrupt at 21 with my two partners and restarted something similar. Its not a fastlane, but more a slowlane business, but I survive.
Started several blogs, websites and services after 2008 and I am now running a writer business on the side, making $20 an article, which is pretty good side income to finance something.
Now I am seeking more a fastlane approach to business, but still in the searching position. So I hope I find a need as big as the article writing is, because there is huge demand on that and mostly satisfied customers wanting more. Hired a writer to see how it will go forward, because then it could be fastlane, hire more writers and getting more orders.
People I study until now: the writer of this book, Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, Eben Pagan, Jeff Walker, Ed Dale, Andy Jenkins, Frank Kern, Richard Branson, Brendon Burchard, Robert Kiyosaki, Napoleon Hill and many more...
Looks like a great forum, and look forward to learn plenty from you and I hope you get some from me to.
After reading the book some months ago, the forum and blog here got on my radar again.
I am a 24 year old student of success, motivation ,entrepreneurship and life.
I have several bookshelfs stuffet with books on the topic and continue to learn with audiobooks, books, seminar recordings and have been to a couple seminars myself. It keeps me alert and eager to learn more and implement more.
As a young boy I built and sold computers when there was profit to be made, a 13 year old making $200+ a computer was nice. Then I was into learning to build websites, with HTML, PHP, MySQL and using Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
At 18 I skipped out of school, was going to be an electrician, but only 1 of 45 students in my small city got a trainee position. Which forced me to join telemarketing in a bigger city. Oslo in Norway.
Started a company doing online marketing for small/medium businesses at 18, went bankrupt at 21 with my two partners and restarted something similar. Its not a fastlane, but more a slowlane business, but I survive.
Started several blogs, websites and services after 2008 and I am now running a writer business on the side, making $20 an article, which is pretty good side income to finance something.
Now I am seeking more a fastlane approach to business, but still in the searching position. So I hope I find a need as big as the article writing is, because there is huge demand on that and mostly satisfied customers wanting more. Hired a writer to see how it will go forward, because then it could be fastlane, hire more writers and getting more orders.
People I study until now: the writer of this book, Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, Eben Pagan, Jeff Walker, Ed Dale, Andy Jenkins, Frank Kern, Richard Branson, Brendon Burchard, Robert Kiyosaki, Napoleon Hill and many more...
Looks like a great forum, and look forward to learn plenty from you and I hope you get some from me to.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
