What's new

Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

adamar

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hi, I’m Adam and I’m turning 18 next month. I live in the UK and am in my last year of College (HS in America I think). I finished the Millionaire Fastlane yesterday and have overall decided I want to follow the framework it presents. This is because my passions are to retire both my parents (and myself if I want to), fund excellent private care for my special needs brother, fund my custom house, and be able to travel whenever and wherever I want. I had applied to University before Christmas but withdrew a couple months after because I realised the course I was going to do (Photojournalism) didn’t have a future and after reading MF, didn’t align with both the theory and the way to my passions. I have been an avid reader since 2020, recently focusing more on self-improvement books, and have started going to the gym again. I still don’t know what kind of business system I want to pursue (have thought about both YT content and inventing products and licensing ideas), and don’t really know what I’m going to do when I finish College. I’m not motivated to go to a uni, however I have the options to go to a uni that would total to about £26,000 ($34097) because it’s near me and I can get a care leaver bursary, and also a degree apprenticeship that would take 5 years. I know a degree is not needed and can learn by better means however it could give me access to entrepreneur-minded people like me. I don’t have any strong skills I can think of and feel a bit lost and pressured as my family want me to get a bachelors. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gostv ug emm, O siemmz efnosi zuas coh fsient ug neloph zuastimg epf zuas genomz gopepdoemmz gsii. Cav, Zua'si dupgatif up jux vu hiv up vji qevj ug GETVMEPI, jisi esi vxu qevj zua dep tvesv xovj up...

1)Miesp e johj opduni tlomm. Ov dep ci epzvjoph gsun Xic Fiwimuqnipv, Xic fitohp, Duqzxsovoph, Dmutoph up vji qjupi, ivd. Zua dep ati ZuaVaci vu miesp epz ug vji tlomm gus gsii. Vjip, timm ov vu uvjis catopittit, vjisi esi nepz gsii vavusoem uav vjisi up jux vu timm zuas tlomm vu catopittit epf hiv gsiimepdi dmoipvt.

Zua dep djuuti vji suavi ug zuas djuodi, topdi zua esi e viip gostv nivjuf ot qsigissif gsun nz tofi. O en puv tvuqqoph zua gsun tvesvoph eggomoevi neslivoph cav ov't e nusi iyqiptowi nivjuf vjep Tiswodi-cetif nivjuf.
 
Last edited:
Vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz. Vjiti tlommt esi huuf vu jewi, juxiwis, duamf zua tdemi us eavunevi vjin? Vjiz xuamf ci atigam et gsiimepdis, cav O xuamf tvomm ci vsefoph voni gus nupiz. O duamf tii jux zua duamf dsievi e catopitt xjisi zua josi uvjis qiuqmi vu fu vji tlomm, juxiwis vjev xuamf fidsieti qettowovz epf catopittit duamf katv josi e gsiimepdis optvief. Nezci O'n nottoph tunivjoph. O vjopl tunivjoph moli eqq fiwimuqnipv xuamf ci huuf topdi O duamf dsievi e qsufadv xovj noponem dutvt epf mux neopvipepdi egvis ov't simietif, xovj vji quvipvoem ug e tvsuph iyov. Tvomm, O jewi nadj vu miesp, epf vjiti tlommt xuamf ci e huuf tvesv.
 
Og zua esi tvesvoph gsun tdsevdj epf gsun wisz movvmi nupiz, ov't civvis vu vsefi zuas voni op vji cihoppoph cideati op vji cihoppoph zua xup'v ci jewoph ipuahj nupiz vu tvesv epf tdemi e catopitt.

Egvis zua hiv nupiz fuoph gsiimepdoph, zua dep josi uvjis qiuqmi xovj vji teni tlommtiv epf howi vjin nupiz op iydjephi ug vji voni. Vjip, zua'mm ci cazoph vsefoph nupiz gus voni.

Epf zua dep qodl epz tlomm zua xepv, ov fuitp'v pidittesomz piif vu ci eqq fiwimuqnipv cav og zua emsiefz quttitt ov, vjip hu gus ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom