Hey everyone!
I'm Julien, a 44-year-old french guy currently living in Saudi Arabia, working at a translation center.
It feels like I'm finally waking up from a 20-year nap. I had this realization recently: my life needs a massive course correction to align with my own happiness and goals.
I spent most of my younger years feeling like the socialist environment in france totally suffocated any entrepreneurial drive before it could even start.
It was only later that I grasped how much of a financial lie I'd been sold about how the world works.
But even if I've started late, I'm ready to make a serious change. I'm just done working under people who don't share my vision and who get to control and dictate my future.
I've been exploring different models for almost 2 years, from rank and rent SEO and AI agents to self-publishing.
Discovering MJ's work showed me what kind of strategy and commitment it takes to actually pull this off.
I'm here to soak up knowledge, connect, and hopefully take off.
I'm Julien, a 44-year-old french guy currently living in Saudi Arabia, working at a translation center.
It feels like I'm finally waking up from a 20-year nap. I had this realization recently: my life needs a massive course correction to align with my own happiness and goals.
I spent most of my younger years feeling like the socialist environment in france totally suffocated any entrepreneurial drive before it could even start.
It was only later that I grasped how much of a financial lie I'd been sold about how the world works.
But even if I've started late, I'm ready to make a serious change. I'm just done working under people who don't share my vision and who get to control and dictate my future.
I've been exploring different models for almost 2 years, from rank and rent SEO and AI agents to self-publishing.
Discovering MJ's work showed me what kind of strategy and commitment it takes to actually pull this off.
I'm here to soak up knowledge, connect, and hopefully take off.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
