The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro-"People would do better, if they knew better.

chris810

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2020
Michigan
I don't know what so say except that this book has changed my perspective I'm currently near the ending of the fastlane about to start Unscripted
I took a break to see what my friends where up to in a Discord/Voice Chat I started talking about business/financing
One of my friends said "I'll have millions when I'm 60 years old if I invest in a Roth IRA when I turn 18 I'm opening a ROTH IRA"
it made me laugh most of the people I know are talking about or have talked about getting jobs

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Photool

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 17, 2020
Orlando Florida
I don't know what so say except that this book has changed my perspective I'm currently near the ending of the fastlane about to start Unscripted
I took a break to see what my friends where up to in a Discord/Voice Chat I started talking about business/financing
One of my friends said "I'll have millions when I'm 60 years old if I invest in a Roth IRA when I turn 18 I'm opening a ROTH IRA"
it made me laugh most of the people I know are talking about or have talked about getting jobs

Are you building their garden or your garden Chris? Aside from taking distracted action (seeing your"friends" in a chat and observing them) what have you done to take what you have learned in the book and implement it into your own life ?

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I know a guy that was a heck of a motorcycle rider and then he crashed..... wheel chair bound. At first I'm sure he thought his life was over just like anyone would but then after he got out of the hospital his dad said.... let's build a race car and equip it so you can drive it. Not only does he drive a high powered dirt modified, he WINS against some of the best in the country! Don't let that wheelchair run your life!

D

Deleted82046

You know what to do then, gift them TMF or unscripted & save them from their future.
I love your clickbait title btw.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

chris810

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2020
Michigan
I know a guy that was a heck of a motorcycle rider and then he crashed..... wheel chair bound. At first I'm sure he thought his life was over just like anyone would but then after he got out of the hospital his dad said.... let's build a race car and equip it so you can drive it. Not only does he drive a high powered dirt modified, he WINS against some of the best in the country! Don't let that wheelchair run your life!
I'm not wheelchair bound I should probably change the title It was just something I saw in the fastlane book

chris810

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2020
Michigan
Are you building their garden or your garden Chris? Aside from taking distracted action (seeing your"friends" in a chat and observing them) what have you done to take what you have learned in the book and implement it into your own life ?
I plan the implement the things I've learned And help my family & comrades haven't done anything as of yet

D

DeletedUser-1

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Oh well, maybe someone in a wheelchair will read it and it might help them.... :roadblock:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...