What's new

Intro from Chicago

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DaveC

Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
161
Location
Chicago, IL
Rep Bank
$990
User Power: 166%
Hi All-

I've read the Fastlane and have been reading the boards for a while...great stuff here! I'm currently doing corporate software consulting...yes I know its the time for money sinkhole, I'm definitely looking to exit quickly:)

I've tried a few different business models in the past. I've gone down the route of e-commerce sites reselling products (got crunched by competition and unreliable suppliers) and Adsense based content sites (too reliant on Google search) without a whole lot of success. I've also tried eBooks (didn't verify need).

I'm currently doing market research for a SaaS business model since I think it hits the 5 points that MJ talks about in the Fastlane and I have a fairly deep background in software and sales. I'm also in discussions on some equity position in a couple SaaS startups as well.

Looking forward to learning and contributing more to the board!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'n dassipvmz fuoph nesliv sitiesdj gus e TeeT catopitt nufim topdi O vjopl ov jovt vji 5 quopvt vjev NK vemlt ecuav op vji Getvmepi epf O jewi e geosmz fiiq cedlhsuapf op tugvxesi epf temit. O'n emtu op fotdattoupt up tuni iraovz qutovoup op e duaqmi TeeT tvesvaqt et ximm.

Figopovimz e hsuxvj esie vu ci opwumwif op ... ximduni ecuesf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom