What's new

INTRO! Charles Fuchs From Las Vegas Nevada!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Charles Fuchs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
9
Location
Las Vegas
Rep Bank
$100
A Little about myself..... :smxF:

My life is a story of many failures and a few amazing accomplishments.

Going up in a military family as a kid, my life started with confusion of moving all the time to differnt states without many connections with people or education. In result, my grades failed, was social awkward, with no goals during my early years. After I barley graduated high school with a GPA of 2.6, I had nothing to do so I applied at the University of Colorado just for the hell of it ( was only accepted because I was Asian).

First I went to College for 4 years, I learned absolutely nothing and had a part-time job at MCI Worldcom. I only made $9/Hr...

I also realized at age 21, I didn't want to be a slave (slow lane) so I quit college and my job. The last time I had JOB was in 1998 and started to use the internet to make money. So after 14 years being free from the "system" im glad to say im in the path of the fast lane.

Thanks MJ, your book kinda reminded me "my why" again. Thanks!!

Charles Fuchs
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni fafi, zuas peni tuapft taqis genomoes, puv tasi xjz.
 
NDO Xusmfdun... otp'v vjev upi ug vjuti dunqepoit vjev xipv catv fai vu e jahi gseaf tdepfem?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Uav ug dasoutovz, xjev fu zua fu? Jux fof zua hiv vu ci op vji "Getvmepi"?

Ifov: O Huuhmif zuas peni epf guapf vjot: Xusl ev Juni Cetif Catopitt

Jetp'v ciip aqfevif op uwis e zies, tiint vu ci ep eggomoevi neslivoph cmuh. Tvomm dasouat ecuav vji SITV ug zuas tvusz, vjuahj.
 
Ximduni ecuesf Djesmit!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom