Valuetainment is a pretty cool channel for Entrepreneurs. I listened to this interview a little bit back then realized this would be a good place to share it. Micheal Franzese was one of the wealthiest mob bosses in the US. He was making 6-8 million per week, but also stated "I don't know anyone in this life whose family and personal life wasn't completely devastated. And I mean, not minor stuff... it left the whole family completely in shambles." I think there are a lot of valuable lessons about trying to cut corners and be dishonest and the consequences of that. If you're not creating value, karma (or the police, or society or whatever you want to call it) will catch up to you.
Fascinating interview:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U-yqm9H_Sg
Fascinating interview:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
