The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Interview about Entrepreneurial Experience

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am a student currently studying entrepreneurial management. I was wondering if anyone would help me out with an assignment and be able to answer a few questions. If so, I greatly appreciate it. Thank You!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
How many questions?

OP
OP
J
Sep 10, 2018
What are the questions?
- How do you routinely scan the environment to ensure that you understand potential impacts on your business?
- What people, product, and organization-based legitimacy indicators are associated with your business? How do you determine which associates are most appropriate?
- How did you go about establishing an appropriate social network? What advice would you give?
- How do you approach issues with sustainability within your business?
- What guidelines do you use when faced with ethical dilemmas? Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

spraybottle

Contributor
Mar 18, 2014
Hmm I was interested until i saw those questions. Typical school assignment mumbo jumbo.

Here are the questions I would like to answer:

1. How did I get started?
2. What was my first business that I tried?
3. How did I fail miserably until I found something that worked?
4. How did I land my first customer/client?
5. What does my day to day routine look like?
6. Where am I at now and where do I think I'll be in 1, 2, 5 years from now?

Good luck with the assignment though. I get it it's school. But those questions sound like they're for those who go and get fancy MBA's. I didn't become an entrepreneur because I'm the smartest cat in the alley. I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to make more money than I was making at my job. Then it became, how do i make even MORE money than I am making now, and eventually, how do I free up my time? The last factors being constantly taking action, falling flat on my face over and over again, learning, and not giving up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom