The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Internet start-up

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Man, read through this thread and look at all your excuses.

Seriously, do it and count how many excuses you make.

You cant fill a need that doesn't exist.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
You either do not live in Romania, or you are very ignorant as to what is going in society. Most of the excuses you spit out are not true.

It costs you about 200$ to register a SRL in romania (equivalent to a USA LLC).
About 60$ per month for a certified CPA so you do not have to worry about local IRS and taxes and stuff.

If you are a student, or you are under 30 and this is your first company, the government will even waive some of the fees required at incorporation.

There are no "uber costs" to incorporate here, it's actually much cheaper than in USA / Europe.

What do you mean you can not sell anything because people do not have credit cards?

in 2012 , 218 millions of euro have been spent by Romanians with credit cards for online purchases. Even if credit cards payments would be a problem for you, you could still use cash payment on arrival of the product like all online stores do.

I think the main problem is that you do not currently have any skills to create a business, not that Romania is a backwater market where it's impossible to make money.

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
I had some thoughts to reply to this thread, but as you can see I decided to do it.

Mostly you are searching for excuses. I build in Romania 3 legal businesses till I was 26. It is kind of easy if you are patient and if you can handle the Romanian way. Just have some chocolate with you when you bring papers in. I know it is not fair, but this is how the system works.

It costs you about 200$ to register a S.R.L. in Romania (equivalent to a USA LLC).
About 60$ per month for a certified CPA so you do not have to worry about local IRS and taxes and stuff.

True. You can save this money up if you don't go out, don't smoke and even eat less. There are some law-benefits if you hire young people that just finished school and you are keeping them hired for a year. One of them is that the state is paying you most of his minimal income, so it will be less then 60$/month. If your business can't hold 60$ then you might do something wrong.

There is money to be made in Romania, even from scratch. One of the companies that I had brought me somewhere in the 6 figures, but the execution was really bad from my side so I lost everything in 3 months. No problem, I gained experience, learned a lot. You usually learn the most when you do stuff, when you get burned by your bad choices, not search for excuses. Built a S.r.l (same as LLC). If you go bankrupt without intent you will not loose anything, just the initial investment and time. But you learn, you learn how to execute, how to talk to people, how to sell...

We, Romanians have this fatal mentality where we search for excuses. Even one of our national old poetry is about this, "Miorita", which is about a shepherd that knows he is going to be killed in the night to come, but doesn't do anything about it and just waits. It is taught in school, but mostly wrong, without getting the beneficial message.

People here gave you real info, with alot of money potential, guys who are from the USA, who you think don't know the market, but as far as I can see they do more better then you.

I can give you some more information, but it probably will go lost here in the forum.
You can get free money from the European Union, like I did. It is not easy, but money in general is not easy, you have to work for it, real hard. I did get financed 7000€ from the EU, 100% without giving something back. It is not a fortune but it is a start, but this is in agriculture, real hard domain, but if you execute well you get your rewards, people will need to eat, it is a permanent need. You will get alot of benefits if you do it bio. You only need to have 2 cows under your name and be under 30 to get financed. You must have some older relatives who can lend for 10 years on paper their cows. Just read and research.

You might say that, I can talk easy because I reside in Germany now. Not a problem, it is the 4th country in which I work or study for more then 3 months. You can do it to. Just get some abroad experience. You will might get a nice start up capital and you will learn new things. Why do I do it? Because I got a plan and I'm sticking to it. I'm not attached to things like houses and cars. If I need money I just sell and try to sell it for a profit.

So to sum this up: Don't be afraid of failure, stop looking for excuses, start doing something, work and stick to your plan.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.