Internet businesses corporation best type to start with without knowing profits? I have read about the various types of corporations, but am stalled. Not sure the best type of corporation to start, because I don't want to be stuck paying taxes/fees if I don't turn a profit.
1. When does an internet business have to incorporate? At what point in the process...best to incorporate before starting? What did MJ do?
2. I read that CA c and s corporations are eligible for a waiver of this $800 tax in its first year if it hasn?t reached a minimum income level, whereas LLCs are not. Better to go this route?
Thank you!!
1. When does an internet business have to incorporate? At what point in the process...best to incorporate before starting? What did MJ do?
2. I read that CA c and s corporations are eligible for a waiver of this $800 tax in its first year if it hasn?t reached a minimum income level, whereas LLCs are not. Better to go this route?
Thank you!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
