The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interesting way to manage many bank accounts with automation

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
We will be opening up our 4th location this next spring. It got me thinking...there's going to be a lot of bank accounts, a lot of vehicles, a lot of taxes, a lot of everything.

I got an ad for this thing called Sequence and it just launched today.

You can map out all of your accounts, loans, income, and create automations between them.

You can create rules for distributing percentages of income, schedule transfers, and see it all visually in one place.

How I would use it would be to have many different locations, all with their own checking, savings, payroll and tax accounts, and automatically move money to them by percentage each month. Then setup automatic distributions so I am receiving a percentage of that revenue to my one main business that owns them all. And I get paid from that one account automatically. I can then send my income into savings, checking, tax, etc. And I think it would help make everything easy to use and visualize.

I haven't heard much of them online but it appears they are partnered with Thread bank and it is FDIC insured and they use plaid to connect your accounts. When I connected my account it said on plaid that it masks the account numbers so Sequence doesn't see them, also the founder Tom Reuveni was a cofounder of Lance, another fintech startup, so it seems legit to me despite being brand new.

Make sure to do due diligence before putting money anywhere or connecting accounts in any way though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.