The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interesting screenshot from Yahoo!

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else worldwide dealing with this issue? Are the worldwide economies really tanking that much?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
You tell us, Jesse.

What do you find when you check the trends of various markets in other parts of the world over the past 4 weeks?

-Russ H.

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
My real question to this screenshot is "What kind of steps can we take to contain an economic crisis?" It seems like you just need to ride out the storm and let the mistakes be made and learned from...not mistakes made and covered up. How do you contain a global crisis, if this even is one such thing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Is he seriously investing in ammunition? Is he betting on massive war breaking out or are you saying he's got a gun that takes that ammo?

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I'm speaking tounge in check. Everyone is freaking out that the western world is going to fall apart. Heck look at all the nuts on RK's forum to get a taste.

He does have an AR15, and yes he just ordered 3k rounds from Serbia because its cheap, and they were having some sort of sale. Normaly its $.50 a shot!

The worlds not ending, I don't see myself living in a cave hording food and gold in 10 years either. More likely than not I will be building large sub divisions and condo developements, smoking cigars, and driving around in my blown Range Rover. But it could go either way, who knows?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Ah ok =) My real issue with this was that "world leaders were demanding stept to CONTAIN financial crisis." The article said that all kinds of westernized countries were clamoring about to try and stop something that broke years ago.... I suppose they may just be political moves.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Well they know if we fall they are coming with us. They also know, that they will fall harder for longer.

If we tank China is way screwed, who will buy the cheap exports that have been fueling their economy, and growth? There stock market is already down what 45%? India is screwed, Japan, Europe, even the Middle East will be hurt a bit.

Africa will starve, more than usual. Only the South American drug lords will do well.

Like it or not, we are all in this together.

Just look to history, what do you think helped Hitler come to power in Germany? Hint, it started on a Tuesday in 1929.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.