The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interesting Podcast How I Built This

dabelge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 22, 2011
Minneapolis
Thanks for the tip on this podcast.
The first episode I listened to was about LARABARS founder Lara Merriken.

Lara pretty much had all the Fastlane and Unscripted boxes checked and ended up selling her company to General Mills after being in the market for about 5 or 6 years.

She got rich “quick”

OlivierMo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 12, 2018
Idaho
Thanks for the tip on this podcast.
The first episode I listened to was about LARABARS founder Lara Merriken.

Lara pretty much had all the Fastlane and Unscripted boxes checked and ended up selling her company to General Mills after being in the market for about 5 or 6 years.

She got rich “quick”
That was my first one too. I loved it. What's struck me listening to it is that she was truly passionate and she didn't think about money. This is where she was a bit different than the Fastlane or Unscripted . Sometimes I wish I had more passion about the things I'm working on b/c that would help when things get rough.

ch3wy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 8, 2018
California
I was just about to post this link. I was on my way home from choir rehearsals and I was listening to the podcast about Dyson and I thought it was great to hear about what he went through and his thought process. It's reassuring to know that they once went through some of the things we are going through. Looks like we're not so different after all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.