Finally joining the FLF after many months reading and taking in the content as well as reading TMF and Unscripted .
My unique situation is my 9-5 job is advising people to live a slow lane life and while it can be a very lucrative career it’s not how I want to spend my life. Oddly enough people pay for this advice and I am personally not following it nor in he financial position I want to be in. Another example of how finance/Wall St. is 99% a sales job.
Thanks for all the great threads and for having me on the forum!
Special thank you to you @MJ DeMarco for inspiring us all!
My unique situation is my 9-5 job is advising people to live a slow lane life and while it can be a very lucrative career it’s not how I want to spend my life. Oddly enough people pay for this advice and I am personally not following it nor in he financial position I want to be in. Another example of how finance/Wall St. is 99% a sales job.
Thanks for all the great threads and for having me on the forum!
Special thank you to you @MJ DeMarco for inspiring us all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
