• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

INTRO Interesting perspective

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by MTEE1985, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $61
    Finally joining the FLF after many months reading and taking in the content as well as reading TMF and Unscripted.

My unique situation is my 9-5 job is advising people to live a slow lane life and while it can be a very lucrative career it’s not how I want to spend my life. Oddly enough people pay for this advice and I am personally not following it nor in he financial position I want to be in. Another example of how finance/Wall St. is 99% a sales job.

Thanks for all the great threads and for having me on the forum!

Special thank you to you @MJDemarco for inspiring us all!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.