The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interested in joining a mastermind?

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
Hi everyone.

I would like to create a mastermind and connect with a few of you on a regular basis. Since I don't have a job anymore, I have plenty of time to focus on my goals (health, starting a business, investing in the stock market to name a few).

I live near Montreal, eastern time zone, and I am searching for people who would be available to connect online regularly. I am thinking about once a week. We could use Facetime or any other app.

What do you think? Are some of you available and interested?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
Thanks but I think it would be easier to find people from approximately the same time zone.
Anyone here interested in joining a mastermind? I am searching for four to five people that are interested to connect each week or once every two weeks.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
Thanks but I think it would be easier to find people from approximately the same time zone.
FYI, I disagree on this completely.

I'm +8 hours ahead of my office in the US. I join AGMs from 8 time zones, regularly.

My fiancé runs her zoom calls/meetings/masterminds from a time zone variation of 6 hours. Zero drama, and she is on 2-4 times a week.

It's 2020, I personally assign zero value to what time zone someone is in.

If someone has good ideas and passion - I want to hear their voice.

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
FYI, I disagree on this completely.

I'm +8 hours ahead of my office in the US. I join AGMs from 8 time zones, regularly.

My fiancé runs her zoom calls/meetings/masterminds from a time zone variation of 6 hours. Zero drama, and she is on 2-4 times a week.

It's 2020, I personally assign zero value to what time zone someone is in.

If someone has good ideas and passion - I want to hear their voice.
Thanks for commenting. I just said it's probably easier to find people living around the same time zone. Sure, there are exceptions.

Jeanine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 20, 2020
London, UK
Thanks for commenting. I just said it's probably easier to find people living around the same time zone. Sure, there are exceptions.
I'm interested, but I live in the UK - so would be 5 hours ahead. I'm pretty flexible with timings though, as I'm self-employed and WFH

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
I'm interested, but I live in the UK - so would be 5 hours ahead. I'm pretty flexible with timings though, as I'm self-employed and WFH
Cool :)

What are your goals? What do you want to do exactly? Have you ever been in a mastermind before?

Also send me a private message with your email so we can contact each others.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.