The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intense interview with man who turned his life around

Anything related to matters of the mind

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
I saw this clip. I haven't watched the full interview this was clipped from, but this is incredible.

This man was 300lbs and wanted to be a navy seal. He came from terrible poverty and abuse to switching his mind so that he could accomplish his goal. I'd never heard of David Goggins before, but this man is intense.

Thought it was worth sharing here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Intense is an understatement :).

The word inspirational gets thrown around a lot lately but this man lives it. From the outside you might assume as I did that he's just an exceptionally physically gifted human with an iron will.

While this is certainly the case now, it wasn't always. He's one of the best examples out there of using visualization to literally create a different version of yourself.

I was very impressed as I'm sure you were too with his level of honesty in regards to his failures. He didn't just decide one day to be great and then went on an upward trajectory towards success.

He failed a lot on the way and he's incredibly transparent about it.

Not a lot people would admit to defecating themselves in pursuit of their goals. But maybe sometimes you have to. I need to step my game up :rofl:.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.