The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Intense interview with man who turned his life around

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

OMDA

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 21, 2017
WA
I saw this clip. I haven't watched the full interview this was clipped from, but this is incredible.

This man was 300lbs and wanted to be a navy seal. He came from terrible poverty and abuse to switching his mind so that he could accomplish his goal. I'd never heard of David Goggins before, but this man is intense.

Thought it was worth sharing here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Intense is an understatement :).

The word inspirational gets thrown around a lot lately but this man lives it. From the outside you might assume as I did that he's just an exceptionally physically gifted human with an iron will.

While this is certainly the case now, it wasn't always. He's one of the best examples out there of using visualization to literally create a different version of yourself.

I was very impressed as I'm sure you were too with his level of honesty in regards to his failures. He didn't just decide one day to be great and then went on an upward trajectory towards success.

He failed a lot on the way and he's incredibly transparent about it.

Not a lot people would admit to defecating themselves in pursuit of their goals. But maybe sometimes you have to. I need to step my game up :rofl:.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom