Just wanted to share this for anyone who is interested.
Last month, I wanted to test Instagram, so I setup an Instagram account and ran traffic through to an eCommerce store. Then I started thinking..if most people are on their phones then why not try this for an app?
So I had one of my developers build an app.
This is from just a few days of Instagram marketing.
193 app store views
74 App Units (I'm assuming that this is downloads)
31 Signups
This is all 100% Free traffic. From Instagram with a brand new account. I'm in a really weird niche with about 10 apps that are exactly the same.
The real magic is in my monetization model...I think. I won't be sharing that.
But the point is, I think there there is huge potential with Instagram. Especially if you take advantage of the paid ads. My numbers obviously aren't crazy, but you have to remember that this is after 3 days and it's all free traffic.

Last month, I wanted to test Instagram, so I setup an Instagram account and ran traffic through to an eCommerce store. Then I started thinking..if most people are on their phones then why not try this for an app?
So I had one of my developers build an app.
This is from just a few days of Instagram marketing.
193 app store views
74 App Units (I'm assuming that this is downloads)
31 Signups
This is all 100% Free traffic. From Instagram with a brand new account. I'm in a really weird niche with about 10 apps that are exactly the same.
The real magic is in my monetization model...I think. I won't be sharing that.
But the point is, I think there there is huge potential with Instagram. Especially if you take advantage of the paid ads. My numbers obviously aren't crazy, but you have to remember that this is after 3 days and it's all free traffic.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
