The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inspired to start my own business at 18 after reading and understanding fastlane millionare and rich dad poor dad

Tanushq G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 29, 2022
I read the above two books and realised around me the people who i aimed to be like werent even functioning to their full potential working paycheck to paycheck, as the rich I too desire freedom, stopped using social media for wasting time and started researching and consuming knowledge

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I read the above two books and realised around me the people who i aimed to be like werent even functioning to their full potential working paycheck to paycheck, as the rich I too desire freedom, stopped using social media for wasting time and started researching and consuming knowledge
Welcome Tanushq, glad to have you here. I want you to remember one lesson.

Become a producer first, then a consumer. Not the other way around.

swooshed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2022
Become a producer first, then a consumer. Not the other way around.
I think I'm still stuck on this, don't you need to consume in order to produce? To learn marketing and sales and the business? That's a part that confused me a bit

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I think I'm still stuck on this, don't you need to consume in order to produce? To learn marketing and sales and the business? That's a part that confused me a bit
Go ahead and do both. Just make sure you're not getting stuck in the theoretical learning phase. Knowledge is best assimilated when you put things into practice.

Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

swooshed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 2, 2022
Go ahead and do both. Just make sure you're not getting stuck in the theoretical learning phase. Knowledge is best assimilated when you put things into practice.

Good luck.
I think I'm in that phase I've just been reading business never doing anything, I've got an idea for what I want to do now though which is SMMA. Would you say that's a good business to begin?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I think I'm in that phase I've just been reading business never doing anything, I've got an idea for what I want to do now though which is SMMA. Would you say that's a good business to begin?
Starting any business or project is better than doing nothing, since this will enable you to actually learn some skills and get some experience under your belt. You can always course-correct later.

If you get stuck in the learning phase without actually doing anything, you might start to lose your motivation. No action = no results.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...