civilpro
New Contributor
I mentioned in my intro that I have a wedding videography business which I am transitioning out of. I was thinking of making an informational video of all the venues which I have shot at over the years with some footage from each wedding and aerial shoots, and then selling that for $100-200. I'm guessing newlywed couples don't have time to drive all over Colorado to see all the various wedding venues, and I don't think anyone has done this (they may have in a blog with photos but not on video).
Can anyone with basic legal knowledge tell me if it is legal to use a business name in a commercial product, or talk about a business? I don't want to have to go to each venue and ask them for a script or have them review it because then that would take too long and extend the time to release the video.
Can anyone with basic legal knowledge tell me if it is legal to use a business name in a commercial product, or talk about a business? I don't want to have to go to each venue and ask them for a script or have them review it because then that would take too long and extend the time to release the video.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
