The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Infographic: 4 the Fastlaner that wants to stay productive

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
Productivity Info.jpg

Do you find it useful? :)

& just out of curiosity...

would you change some of the pieces of advice in the infographic?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
Cool infographics man, there's one thing that's personally worked for me better that the infographic got opposite. Under "schedule", it says "Do the easiest thing first". I did that for a long time and it would usually lead to a very mediocre day.

Since I started doing the hardest bits first, I noticed the rest of the workday wouldn't feel so tiring and difficult, but that's just me

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 8, 2014
Cool infographics man, there's one thing that's personally worked for me better that the infographic got opposite. Under "schedule", it says "Do the easiest thing first". I did that for a long time and it would usually lead to a very mediocre day.

Since I started doing the hardest bits first, I noticed the rest of the workday wouldn't feel so tiring and difficult, but that's just me

I think this can really go both ways. Sometimes if I do the easiest thing first, I will end up not doing alot of work because I tell myself at least I did something.

Other times if I say I will do the hardest thing first I end up procrastinating because of the daunting task.

Nice infographic though!

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
O-2? o_O What does it mean, @OscarDeuce ? ^_^

Because I'm not an English native speaker

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia
O-2? o_O What does it mean, @OscarDeuce ? ^_^

Because I'm not an English native speaker

O-2 was the US Army's designation for the aircraft in the picture to the left. In slang terms, it became known as the "Oscar Deuce," Oscar being the phonetic alphabet representation for the letter "O" and deuce for "2." The O-2 first saw service in the Vietnam war, where it was used primarily for forward air control and to a lesser extent as a light ground attack aircraft. After Vietnam, O-2s were used for a variety of missions including aerial reconnaissance and other combat support missions, many of which were covert in nature.

In the late 70s, I flew the O-2 as a civilian contractor. Fun times. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
O-2

OscarDeuce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Virginia

Missed this earlier - agree 100 %

O-2

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Infographics suck a$$. It just screams procrastination to me. Plus, they're hard to read. Like the artist was trying too hard, IDK.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.