The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

INE Privacy Oriented Credit Card

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This is a HUGE opportunity.

Many people like myself are concerned about personal privacy, yet people that even consider such things forget one of the biggest gaping holes in whatever privacy strategy we have.

Credit cards.

Every time you swipe, insert or tap a card your data is recorded by:

-The store.
-The card issuing bank.
-The processing network.
-The government maybe?

In any case the woke POS banks might as well be the government.

I’m cleaning house at the moment. I’m dropping Chase. I already dropped Wells Fargo. My investments will be with one of the respected trading platforms that have a bit of a checking element. My business accounts are with a new Fintech provider.

The problem is still credit cards.

Traditional banks are the worst. There has to be a better way. A credit card that considers privacy… That shreds your history… Would be amazing.

It’s a billion dollar idea ladies and gentlemen. Any of you could do it, just take it one day at a time and make it happen. I’ll take a board seat and advise in any way I can. I’m not kidding. Someone do this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I think it’s a great idea and is needed. I have no idea how somebody would go about starting a credit card.

I can imagine there are tons of compliance and regulations hurdles. Especially in this space where there are “know your customer” laws.

How would you work with Visa or MasterCard. They would kiss the governments a$$ in a second and sell customers information for bottom dollar in a heartbeat.

Tons of opportunities in the finance startups space. We have a system in need of desperate reform.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.