What's new

Indrocution

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Eric Vriesman

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
5
Location
The Netherlands
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 220%
Hey everyone! (@MJ DeMarco)

My name is Eric, I am 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. Over 1 year ago I started an Instagram account in the car niche called (@jdstufff). After a while I discovered that I didn't and still don't know how to get the maximum out of my page. After reading the Millionaire Fastlane my perspective on a lot of things changed. I really want to build a company that uses Instagram but I'm not sure what kind of business and how to build it. I'm doing the best I can to learn as much as there is about Instagram businesses and entrepreneurship. I have just subscribed to this forum to read stories that people have to say. I hope I will learn a lot of things that I can use in my upcoming business and in my life.

Yours sincerely,

Eric V.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom