- Joined
- Nov 15, 2011
- Messages
- 116
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 5%
I don't know how "fastlane" this is, but I have heard of a growing trend in the fitness industry of independent personal trainers (that is personal trainers without gyms, so to speak). As an indie PT, all you have is your know-how and your clients. You meet with your clients in local gyms, studios, etc. and train them as such.
Now, I'm not familiar with this process, or how one goes about doing it, but as someone who is starting from bare bones, it seems viable for now. This could be my foot in the door for the time being and build on this foundation until I can get my own facility, or even develop a licensing business where I certify trainers in my system to train more clients once I establish a reputation.
Yes, I'm aware there is work involved in this and it won't happen overnight; however, you have to start from somewhere and this seems like a viable place to start.
Any suggestions or thoughts on independent personal training, and whether there are any gyms that will allow this, would be appreciated. Thanks.
Brandon
Now, I'm not familiar with this process, or how one goes about doing it, but as someone who is starting from bare bones, it seems viable for now. This could be my foot in the door for the time being and build on this foundation until I can get my own facility, or even develop a licensing business where I certify trainers in my system to train more clients once I establish a reputation.
Yes, I'm aware there is work involved in this and it won't happen overnight; however, you have to start from somewhere and this seems like a viable place to start.
Any suggestions or thoughts on independent personal training, and whether there are any gyms that will allow this, would be appreciated. Thanks.
Brandon
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
