I never used to like Amazon if I'm honest. But I must admit it's generating quite a few sales with the limited stock we have on there, they are generally problem free too.
So we're looking at increasing sales in general and third party is definitely a big area for us as most of our sales come from eBay & Amazon (although quite a few direct website orders as well)
Are there any resources available for increasing sales on Amazon particularly with general items that other people are already selling? I don't really have any "unique" products.
I've had a read around here (including the big AMA thread) and most seem to relate to importing products and then selling on Amazon, I'm not against giving that a go but it's not our current core business line so at the minute I just want to learn ways to increase general sales.
Any advice welcomed!
So we're looking at increasing sales in general and third party is definitely a big area for us as most of our sales come from eBay & Amazon (although quite a few direct website orders as well)
Are there any resources available for increasing sales on Amazon particularly with general items that other people are already selling? I don't really have any "unique" products.
I've had a read around here (including the big AMA thread) and most seem to relate to importing products and then selling on Amazon, I'm not against giving that a go but it's not our current core business line so at the minute I just want to learn ways to increase general sales.
Any advice welcomed!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
