The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In-Store marketing materials? (For those who sell wholesale)

Marketing, social media, advertising

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
Long story short, im preparing to contact about 15 retailer stores in hopes of getting my product on the shelves. I've prepared brochures, stat sheets, order forms. Basically marketing materials intended for the people in charge.

But I'm wondering.....would be a waste of time to create marketing materials for customers?
I'm thinking...posters that say "XXXX Sold Here". Flyers with customer quotes and product benefits. Stuff that would entice an uninformed customer to check it out.

Is this really necessary? Would there even be room for something of the sort? Mind you, these stores aren't big box retailers.

If this seems like a good idea, what type of materials would you suggest?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
I'd suggest just visiting some local stores while keeping an eye out for customer-facing marketing.

End caps, promotional displays, big stickers on the floor, posters on the windows, it's everywhere really.

And yes, it will help your stuff sell. And retailers might be happy to oblige. It's in their best interest to sell more product too!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.