Long story short, im preparing to contact about 15 retailer stores in hopes of getting my product on the shelves. I've prepared brochures, stat sheets, order forms. Basically marketing materials intended for the people in charge.
But I'm wondering.....would be a waste of time to create marketing materials for customers?
I'm thinking...posters that say "XXXX Sold Here". Flyers with customer quotes and product benefits. Stuff that would entice an uninformed customer to check it out.
Is this really necessary? Would there even be room for something of the sort? Mind you, these stores aren't big box retailers.
If this seems like a good idea, what type of materials would you suggest?
But I'm wondering.....would be a waste of time to create marketing materials for customers?
I'm thinking...posters that say "XXXX Sold Here". Flyers with customer quotes and product benefits. Stuff that would entice an uninformed customer to check it out.
Is this really necessary? Would there even be room for something of the sort? Mind you, these stores aren't big box retailers.
If this seems like a good idea, what type of materials would you suggest?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
