Howdy,
My name is Razvan and I am a web conversion expert. This means that I'm here to help you improve your sales online.
I've also got something free for you. I want to offer you a free marketing analysis. This means that I will review and critique your sales funnel. Your sales funnel is usually composed of:
a) Your traffic
b) Your lead capture page
c) Your sales page
d) Your back-sell page
By reviewing these four elements, I can give you suggestions, strategies or tactics you can use to improve your overall conversion (sales / traffic). And by improving your conversion, you improve your profits.
And more profits means more money in your pocket.
For now, this is a marketing test. I am testing this strategy (offering free consultations) to see if it works as a viable business model. So I am offering only three analysis, on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested, and I hope you are, please take the following action:
Contact me at [email protected] (please include the fact that you are from here in your email. It helps me track the performance of the campaign).
Thank you and I'm looking forward to hear from you,
Razvan
My name is Razvan and I am a web conversion expert. This means that I'm here to help you improve your sales online.
I've also got something free for you. I want to offer you a free marketing analysis. This means that I will review and critique your sales funnel. Your sales funnel is usually composed of:
a) Your traffic
b) Your lead capture page
c) Your sales page
d) Your back-sell page
By reviewing these four elements, I can give you suggestions, strategies or tactics you can use to improve your overall conversion (sales / traffic). And by improving your conversion, you improve your profits.
And more profits means more money in your pocket.
For now, this is a marketing test. I am testing this strategy (offering free consultations) to see if it works as a viable business model. So I am offering only three analysis, on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested, and I hope you are, please take the following action:
Contact me at [email protected] (please include the fact that you are from here in your email. It helps me track the performance of the campaign).
Thank you and I'm looking forward to hear from you,
Razvan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
