The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Important Request: Fastlane App with messenger function and message notifications

Alibabba1986

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 7, 2023
I am working partly in product design. This forum has a huge potential, but much of it gets lost because it is necessary to go on the website each time to check messages and post replies.

I have a good focus but am from a younger generation so I know this is not sustainable for fast and easy conversations here. And for many people they would check the forum once in a while to research and then potentially drop off after some time and not visit the website anymore.

I would be willing to pay for an IOS or android app for a subscription. Would be also open to help with the product development as a volunteer since I think it would be a great idea to grow the forum and make it a stronger ecosystem.

What do you think about it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

LOL, thanks for reciting the 3,109th problem I have with this platform and why a move is absolutely necessary. At the developers current pace of integrating current tech and expectations, this should be ship-ready by 2031.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
What's so hard about going on the website? Do you really need an app for every single website in the world?

Shit I'm getting old.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
What's so hard about going on the website? Do you really need an app for every single website in the world?

Shit I'm getting old.
I agree. I leave a tab open in my phone browser. Works fine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I am working partly in product design. This forum has a huge potential, but much of it gets lost because it is necessary to go on the website each time to check messages and post replies.

I have a good focus but am from a younger generation so I know this is not sustainable for fast and easy conversations here. And for many people they would check the forum once in a while to research and then potentially drop off after some time and not visit the website anymore.

I would be willing to pay for an IOS or android app for a subscription. Would be also open to help with the product development as a volunteer since I think it would be a great idea to grow the forum and make it a stronger ecosystem.

On iOS you can add the website as an icon to your home page and its always logged in so that works perfectly for me.

I have several thoughts myself about making a playful and gamified Fastlane app but am just too busy my own apps to brainstorm it with the boss...

As for the forum I would love to see a kind of solidarity project section where users could vote on a fastlane idea and contribute to making it a reality... Prob would be a pain to manage but sure would be fun... and a help for Fastlaners in poorer countries who could use a hand! :peace:

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you really need an app for every single website in the world?

It's less about the app, but more about getting notifications and pushes.

Alibabba1986

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 7, 2023
LOL, thanks for reciting the 3,109th problem I have with this platform and why a move is absolutely necessary. At the developers current pace of integrating current tech and expectations, this should be ship-ready by 2031.
Maybe it’s possible to make a minimal viable product first, which is simplified before merging everything. It can be quickly done. I would like to work on a prototype possibly, pro bono.

It’s a great case study and maybe something can be used for the real implementation. I can integrate yours and my own ideas.

If you want to discuss further you can send me a message on the forum or I can share further contact details. Also could work together with @psabadac on it or other people that are interested

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.