The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm torn.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
Amazing man. Wish you the best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, i wish you the same! But please do not confuse what i love with what i am passion about. The things that actually motivated me the most are the Porsche Panamera Turbo S and the Lamborghini Aventador, those cars saved my entire financial future. I want to thank's Ferninand Porsche and Ferucio Lamborghini for those things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
It's must be very tough for you and I feel sorry for you.

First thing I must do is change the job. It's wind in my eyes and after that I have more time.

Good luck my friend and thanks for share your small piece of story with us.
No problem but as MJ said and i also, there are things that you are passionate about and things that you love to do. For me i love to do sport like martial arts and tennis, but the things that motivated me are the things i am passionate about which are Porsche Panamera Turbo S and Lamborghini Aventador. Had i not seen in one day on street the Panamera probably i would be now working at an IT company instead of owning one. The things that you are passionate about will keep you going when it will not make sense. This is so powerful you can't imagine. Just please remember that it's gonna be very hard...i admit i had day when i didn't have good food on table even if my dad is a business owner, because my mom problems cost us a fortune. I admit i went on wrong roads in building bad business such as dating websites or video chat websites with a partner which doesn't had an entrepreneur mind set. I admit that i cried and where days when i stood long before 3:00 am to work. I admit that because of constant failure and because of my desire to make money for Panamera i done some things i highly not recommend you to do (i don't want to tell what). I admit i removed a tone of friends from my life and become lonely and frustrate. I admit where months in row when i didn't had sex and use the left hand instead. I admit that i become insane when i knew that was friday and my friends go in clubs or at restaurants. I admit i worked also to help my dad .... I admit many more.....But you know what? Let me tell you this: when i launched my product which is an eCommerce website script i had also no sales no matter how much money i invested in advertising. Had i gave up ? Nope, i bought a book from Amazon about marketing named Ca$hvertising and learn how to market my product. Did results follow me ? Yup. I sold my first product for just $5 and the reason is that i wanted to see the seed growing. You know how i felt when i saw my first sale on my 2Checkout account ? Hell yes! I start dacing in house, i start telling to my parents and friends. I start listening music and also start improving it! Mom always wanted me to be an employee to work from 9 to 5 like her. The day i went to hospital and told her that i made a sell, she smile from a long time of frustration.

You see? Hard work beats talent. If you are on the right road and persist, failure can't overcome you. You will actually succeed.

Am i successful now? Nope, not yet. I am still on my road with the acceleration pedal at floor going to that sunny beach in California about MJ is talking in one of his analogies. And yeah, i passed the desert and i start seeing some grass and smell the fresh air from California, i am almost there. And there is waiting a black Porsche Panamera Turbo S with 550 horse power and an orange Lamborghini Aventador LP-700.

Just remember that pain is only temporary. If you quit, it will last for ever. My pain last almost one year, i am now recovering.

So pursuit your dreams! Please do this! Because they are possible, trust me. I want to give MJ special thanks for his book, it changed my life this guy.

I wish you the best for your journey!

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
And also, will be times when you will be willing to do illegal things in order to get what you want. I suggest you to do not start those things, even if the desire is so big, i know. It is much better to sleep ok and to know that in the morning you will not take the breakfast with the guys from FBI or police. Please trust me, i know what i say. Be clear and honest you will finally arrive to that sunny beach in California. Be patient, it's much better to arrive there a few months later rather than a few decades or never.

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Jeez, your hours are brutal. I would switch jobs first. Is your physique decent? Are you good looking? Shallow I know... Set up Instagram account. Brand yourself. Develop following. Put email for business inquiries on Instagram. Get sponsored by big companies for posting pics with their products --> profit

Not the best, but the income will be more passive than your day job. YouTube thing that people suggested sounds highly competitive. You got Guzman, POG, etc. Collab with dem? All in all, you will be successful in bodybuilding business if your physique is 10/10 and facial aesthetics 10/10 or personality is uber contagious

MatthewPL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 5, 2015
Poland, Poznan
I work in this job to the end of the year. Today I give notice to my boss.

For looking good I should put 10-15kg lean muscle mass. Sometimes I don't have time to eat properly, work out, prepare food (when I work 13-14h). Last week I was one time at the gym...

So first step is change this fu**** job.

BTW, Bodybuilding industry in Poland is little-known and only few bodybuilders/men's physique guys can lead high life.
Very often they have own gyms, sponsors, do seminars/courses, personal trainings etc. They are bodybuilders and entrepreneurs at once.

It's the complete opposite of how it looks in the USA.

@ABetterLifeNow Can you tell me what does it mean (Guzman, POG)?

Thanks.

Last edited:

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
BTW, Bodybuilding industry in Poland is little-known and only few bodybuilders/men's physique guys can lead high life.
Very often they have own gyms, sponsors, do seminars/courses, personal trainings etc. They are bodybuilders and entrepreneurs at once.

It's the complete opposite of how it looks in the USA.

@ABetterLifeNow Can you tell me what does it mean (Guzman, POG)?

Thanks.

Oh my bad for late response, been busy. Guzman and POG are popular fitness youtube channels. I think you are thinking too locally. Instagram is a worldwide platform with worldwide audience, correct me if I'm wrong. If you have solid physique and provide solid content you got a chance no matter where you are.

MatthewPL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 5, 2015
Poland, Poznan
You're right. I think about audience in my country, but I now it's very limited.

First step I should do if i want follow your advice is improve my lanugage skills.

As you can see I don't have freedom of expression as people which English is they native language and I have impression that I make a lot of mistakes.

Thanks for your response.

Forodstar

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 2, 2014
Hi Fastlaners.

I'm 21 now and I torn between starting company and competitive bodybuilding.

Running company is path which MJ recommend in his book.

Bodybuilding is my passion and time is running so I can't wait to my 30's when I'm start competing (path which doesn't recommend by MJ).

Both things require a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

Is any way to combine this together?

P.S: Currently I work as a courier, my boss assured me of shorter working hours, but he lied. Last week I worked from 6 a.m to 8-9 p.m.

I do not want someone to make decisions but find out what do you think.

Cheers.

On a documentary about Arnie, I remember him saying something one day he was on stage posing, in ridiculously tiny shorts and he had the realisation wtf am I still doing this? He then moved into acting.

I would counsel highly against body building. This is not football or baseball there is not much money to be made. Unless you peddle supplements on the side...

MakeMoreMoves

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 19, 2015
Anyone in the bodybuilding community knows, Shredz. Literally 10/10 social media marketing skills pulling all the most attractive people to advertise their products

MatthewPL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 5, 2015
Poland, Poznan
On a documentary about Arnie, I remember him saying something one day he was on stage posing, in ridiculously tiny shorts and he had the realisation wtf am I still doing this? He then moved into acting.

I would counsel highly against body building. This is not football or baseball there is not much money to be made. Unless you peddle supplements on the side...

Arnold Schwarzzengger my friend did everything he wanted.
He become bodybuilder because he was fascinated by Reg Park when he saw his physique in bodybuilding magazine. He was focused on his purpose, even ran away from army to bodybuliding contest.
Next step in his career was acting because he wanted become an actor. Everybody told him "You can't acting, you're huge looking like a monster" and guess what? He had their opinion in a$$.
In his entire life he did what he wanted. When he do something he always say to himself "Yes, I can"

I would recommend, see this video

P.S If he never become bodybuilder then you never saw movies like Terimnator, Conan etc. Bodybuilding are open the doors to his acting career.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.