Glenn Rumfellow
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2011
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Hi everybody! I'm Glenn Rumfellow from Baton Rouge, 42 years old, my wife and I will have been married for 20 years in June, and we have four children, ages 17 to 10. I'm currently the CIO of Window World of Baton Rouge, the largest Window World store in the world (though there are still only Window World stores in the U.S. :-D ).
I started a company about seven years ago called Life Improvement Ventures, and about two months ago, I started building a brand called The Improvement Zone, dedicated to all things improvement. I'm currently most active on Twitter (@ImprovementZone, @MproveFinances, and @MproveFitness) and have a couple of blog sites (The Improvement Zone and Improve Your Finances). My dream is to build The Improvement Zone into the largest improvement-oriented community and publisher of the best improvement-related content in every conceivable medium. We'll host forums, create content, review and rate products, and create and sell products under the Improvement Zone brand.
I first heard M.J. DeMarco on Jack Spirko's Survival Podcast. I found the interview interesting, and I kept it on my iPhone, and listened to it again a few more times. Later, I started listening to Pat Flynn's Smart Passive Income podcast, and it turned out that he also interviewed M.J. I decided to go ahead and buy the Millionaire Fastlane on Kindle, and I'm now about 50 pages from the end of the book.
Over the years, I've read or listened to a lot of good books on business, money, and wealth. I think that Millionaire Fastlane could be the best, most life-changing one, besides the Bible, that I've ever read. So many things I've looked at with suspicion in the world of personal finance, business, and money, M.J. exposes plainly in this book. I feel as though I'm having a breakthrough of understanding, and what I'm reading is resonating profoundly with my experience and beliefs about money.
I plan to implement these principles in my life and business, and share these principles through The Improvement Zone.
I'm glad to have joined this forum, and hope to bless and be blessed as a part of this community.
Thanks for the forum and the book, M.J.!
I started a company about seven years ago called Life Improvement Ventures, and about two months ago, I started building a brand called The Improvement Zone, dedicated to all things improvement. I'm currently most active on Twitter (@ImprovementZone, @MproveFinances, and @MproveFitness) and have a couple of blog sites (The Improvement Zone and Improve Your Finances). My dream is to build The Improvement Zone into the largest improvement-oriented community and publisher of the best improvement-related content in every conceivable medium. We'll host forums, create content, review and rate products, and create and sell products under the Improvement Zone brand.
I first heard M.J. DeMarco on Jack Spirko's Survival Podcast. I found the interview interesting, and I kept it on my iPhone, and listened to it again a few more times. Later, I started listening to Pat Flynn's Smart Passive Income podcast, and it turned out that he also interviewed M.J. I decided to go ahead and buy the Millionaire Fastlane on Kindle, and I'm now about 50 pages from the end of the book.
Over the years, I've read or listened to a lot of good books on business, money, and wealth. I think that Millionaire Fastlane could be the best, most life-changing one, besides the Bible, that I've ever read. So many things I've looked at with suspicion in the world of personal finance, business, and money, M.J. exposes plainly in this book. I feel as though I'm having a breakthrough of understanding, and what I'm reading is resonating profoundly with my experience and beliefs about money.
I plan to implement these principles in my life and business, and share these principles through The Improvement Zone.
I'm glad to have joined this forum, and hope to bless and be blessed as a part of this community.
Thanks for the forum and the book, M.J.!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
