The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Im interested in Buying a Ferrari 430 for less 20xs of his value

Status
Not open for further replies.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
tumblr_lild5uv0Y61qc6e3so1_500.jpg

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
great brain answer no doubt about that!

what is ironic is that when people dont have arguments to back their statements, first they go for out of the board contra arguments just to try to make a point , and then when they get cough with no logic behind anything they said they go directly to "you arent using your brain" kind of statements...

Just because you are in this forum for longer or have friends to attack other people doesnt make you right.

Lets stick to logical discussions about business.

I did find funny Talisman reply :) but again if someone's knows how to buy a Ferrari 430 for less than 20xs of his value, we have a deal . Its a great biz model, having 20xs return, do I need to say a REAL Ferrari....? really? XD

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
So you want to buy a 130-180k car for 9k? Is that what you are saying?

BTW: 430 is a nice choice...

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
Cars with structural damage are illegal to run on the roads (in most country's), a pain to fix , if it can be fixed, and just plain dangerous at high speeds (chassis , etc).

Maybe for parts this is a great opportunity.

:)

btw my fav ferrari is this one :

f430_scuderia_4-568-426.jpg

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
get a replica, fake it til you make it! LOL

look up dna automotive in the UK.

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX

Those prices aren't too bad on some. Those cars would take forever to do it but you could probably part them and make a decent profit. Again, would take too long to make it worth it. I almost did it with corvettes because there are always people buying from partouts and car parts are not cheap.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
thanks healthstatus,

that website is a great example of a fast lane company, and as I pointed maybe its a great opportunity for parts.

lets
Lets stick to logical discussions about business.

and stop flaming this post theBiz!

you are now ignored.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
thanks dispin, biophase have true amazing post there

but its really Buying a Ferrari 430 for less 20xs of his value??? Dont think so...

its amazing how´s spin´s people can come up to try to contra argue buying a (real)Ferrari 430 for less 20xs of his value...

on the biz note: I love the tough of buying cashflow biz (or muses) to provide to a fast lane lifestyle (maybe buying that god forsaken f430 scud) :)

in the other example gettin in a VIP type of biz with amazing ROI as (20xs) is really a clever way to go to finance whatever you want, even if you dont like the name of the subject of the post :)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
If someone knew how to get a $180k car for $20k do you think they would be telling people?

I don't understand the purpose of your question. Do you really expect to get a real answer here? What kind of answer are you expecting.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
I don't understand the purpose of your question

Thats exactly the point, there is no argument to refute my statement.

lets talk about biz , 20xs RoI its amazing biz, no matter what. I did liked alot of your 20k post

:)

in what time do you think you can have your hands on the f360?

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas

Not to answer for him, but he has the 360 in his avatar.. So I guess he can have his hands on it when ever he wants...

I am going to go over to the dealer and see if they will let me sit in one..

I wonder what shoes I should wear?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

About 4 seconds, or however long it takes for him to walk to his garage.

He already owns a 360.

Keep running your mouth ... you aren't gonna last.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
well I didnt know that, congrats biophase

to evaluate a investment one needs to know the time line

and I let him talk for him self :)

ps- im not the one running my mouth... I really dont want to be seen as a bad person just because im replying to other people attacks. I never was hostile to anyone!

"Lets stick to logical discussions about business."

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Hmm..not sure what to say.

Why does everyone keep flaming the OP? Sure his thread title sounds a little absurd. But I bet if someone with a high rep speed on this forum posted the same thread then they wouldnt get flamed.

But Im sure you wont ever find a f430 for 20x less its value. The cheapest one I know of is only 97k

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't think anyone is attacking the OP. He has asked a question and then decides to discount every response.

Someone responds with a wrecked Ferrari. Legitimate response but he discounts it because he can't drive a totaled Ferrari, ok.

Next someone says get a replica, again probably not the answer he was looking for, but another legit answer.

Someone then links to my Get a Ferrari for $20k post which is IMO a very realistic way to do it ;) and he says that "but its really Buying a Ferrari 430 for less 20xs of his value??? Dont think so..."

So using $20k to leverage into $100k to buy a Ferrari is not a good answer to his question.

Then he says, " its amazing how´s spin´s people can come up to try to contra argue buying a (real)Ferrari 430 for less 20xs of his value... "

So I would assume that the OP is really asking, "How do I physically plop down $20k and purchase an F430 worth about $180k?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the question the OP is asking?

If so, I want to know what type of answer he expects.

Is someone here going to say, "Hey I got a way to do it, you go here and do this and that and give them $20k and they give you a F430 with a clean title?"

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Sorry dubai but you wont find a Ferrari for 20x less its value.

The only realistic way is from biophases' thread.

You should read it dubai, if you dont like it then I dont know what tell you.

Sports car for 20x less its value? Probably never gonna find it.

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
Find a drug dealer, mobster, or anybody else facing liquidation or indictment and try and purchase it before the government/creditors get to it. However, there will be a good chance they will take it anyways, good by 20k, and you could face some charges.

Good luck

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
Thread should just be closed... im a little disappointed in myself and some others for even responding. We all take this site seriously and shouldent be wasting anyones time, we all have alot more important things to be doing/worrying about, i want to be successful not play games like this.

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
thanks Bozigian , I do apreciate alot of your reply :)

why there is people than had been advised, than ignored from my contacts and then keeps coming to my post, just to say negative stuff about it???(rhetorical question.. no need to reply)

I did a post, I dont need you to like it, you are free to like it or not, but don't come to other people posts with negativity.

If you dont like it, dont reply to it. Easy!

neocube

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 14, 2012
nonsensical drivel...if you can't afford the car dont buy it :)

dubaismartmoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 28, 2011
Well, whille people were running their mouths and criticizing everybody other them themselves and buddys...

I went to a meeting with the manager of my MBA school and asked for a meeting with the guy running the startups incubator of my school. I was recieved by the manager, had a nice visit to the instalions, and a biz meeting with him, I told him about my biz idea, and what type of consulting and finance is avaible for it.

Since that Im exchanging emails with the head of the incubator, planing when Im moving to the incubator and how to polish my biz plan. Its funny that the exact day that some guys come in this topic to troll on it I acomplish my first step on the overall process.

I want to thank to all the people that shit all over my simple idea of a biz that I posted before(i dont care to go show the topic so people can troll on it), they actually fuel me to go throw. Shit only goes down, thats one of the simple laws of the universe.

btw I have also some pic very funny to share with you(since everybody its doing it) its something about one of the top selling books out here I bet the guy that made that series got very rich:

trolling-for-dummies.jpg

ps1: I posted this post just to prove how a ROI of 20xs its a great biz model and I would like to have a biz like the one that Cavalli is running (that post was completely trolled and then the moderators closed it), selling stuff that have a value of less than 1 for 20 $.Having the costumers complaining about it and then the guy that payed (and complaned) a 100ks for drinks was cool... i had people saying 100ks are chump money...the ferrari just got trown on the conversation. so I invision someone to show me how I could get something for less 20xs the value of it. since theres such way smarter people that could do it I would like to have a great case studie to show me hows its done. So I put the f430 challenge out there loool

ps2: I was never insulted in a forum before, congrats on that. Its hard to beat the youtube, severall other forums and note once i got insulted. since there´s dale carnegie readers outhere I donk know how they missed the dont offend other people part of the books, maybe reading the rules of the forum might help on that:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!