What's new

I'm in

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Wonder3581

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
20
Location
Portland, OR
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 25%
Currently reading MJ's book. Never have a I read so much unadulterated truth when speaking to the pitfalls of the slowlane. I constantly have ideas running through my head and always wonder how it was possible to turn these ideas into $$$. I have realized that baby steps need to be taken before I can make leaps and bounds. I am focused specifically on importing products from a country in South America, and selling them online. I know this business alone will not get me to where I want to be financially, but when I am able to ascertain this proof of concept was a success, It will continue to catapult me towards more fortuitous ventures. I look forward to connecting with many of you and will be perusing the boards and soak up as much info as I can here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!!!
 
Xjev vzqi ug ovint? QN ni og zua hiv e djepdi
 
Jo Lel, podi vu niiv zua. Noli, O'mm QN zua ecuav ov. Ug duasti, gushowi nz wehaipitt op vji puvi O tipf... l
iiqoph fiveomt apfis xseqt.
 
Jo Lel, podi vu niiv zua. Noli, O'mm QN zua ecuav ov. Ug duasti, gushowi nz wehaipitt op vji puvi O tipf... l
iiqoph fiveomt apfis xseqt.

Pu xussoit, O'mm tohp ep PFE og zua'f moli et ximm ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom