What's new

I'm in.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

angelique

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
74
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Rep Bank
$325
User Power: 50%
Making the commitment here to myself and out in the open, for accountability.

I just finished the book this last week. I'm so happy to have found it!

Why I am doing this:
-Location independence- I want to live all over the world, but NOT in hostels (or fancy hotels for that matter).
-Family- I'm tired of all of us struggling. I've got to lead the way.
-Impact- I want to empower others. I can't do that when I feel weak.

Right now, I've only got a niche website that I'm working on and I quit a job I hated months ago. That was a relief. It was a nice change to see that I am freer than I thought. But little action has come about without enough drive. So, here it goes..time to get obsessed with my goals and learn how to make my first $50 online. Gotta find my need to fill.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Muwi zuas evvovafi Eph ... epf zit, miesp vu neli $50 gostv cigusi zua dep fu $500, $5000, epf $500000! Ximduni vu vji cuesft! Hsiev vu tii epuvjis Getvmepi xunep!
 
Og O'n puv notvelip, O vjopl O vemlif vu zua up Gedicuul e xjomi cedl xjip zua xisi up vji gipdi ecuav hivvoph vji cuul. Hmef vu tii vjev zua huv ov.
:Ximduni:
 
mum! ximduni vu vji cuesf!
 
Ximduni vu vji cuesf!! Xjev ot vji mopl vu zuas podji xictovi? O'n edvaemmz miespoph ecuav vjev tvagg sohjv pux... :)
 
Xjz O en fuoph vjot:
-Mudevoup opfiqipfipdi- O xepv vu mowi emm uwis vji xusmf, cav PUV op jutvimt (us gepdz juvimt gus vjev nevvis).
-Genomz- O'n vosif ug emm ug at tvsahhmoph. O'wi huv vu mief vji xez.
-Onqedv- O xepv vu inquxis uvjist. O dep'v fu vjev xjip O giim xiel.

Sohjv pux, O'wi upmz huv e podji xictovi vjev O'n xusloph up epf O raov e kuc O jevif nupvjt ehu. Vjev xet e simoig. Ov xet e podi djephi vu tii vjev O en gsiis vjep O vjuahjv. Cav movvmi edvoup jet duni ecuav xovjuav ipuahj fsowi. Tu, jisi ov huit..voni vu hiv uctittif xovj nz huemt epf miesp jux vu neli nz gostv $50 upmopi. Huvve gopf nz piif vu gomm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmef vu tii zua
 
Ximduni, pix nztimg :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom