The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm gonna either: make 2 million bucks in 365 days OR; kill myself.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$ip

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 8, 2015
Starting point: $0

Goal: To make 2 million bucks of company profit until 6.6.2016.

Reason: To emigrate in 'murica permanently

Industry: Marketing services

My role as CEO: Focus on quantum growth (macro thinking), managing people (giving orders), hiring people and delegating labour tasks.

About me:
I'm 25. I live in a small south-eastern european country (2nd world).
My life is shit. I have no reason to live. The only way I can improve my life is if I make a shit loads of money so I can relocate and start again.
Until this moment, I was an epitome of wantepreneur. I've read 100 business books and watched HOURS of business videos over the last 5 years.
But no more books, videos, shiny objects and ''opportunities''. I don't care if God himself writes a book or make a youtube video on ''How to succeed'', I'm not gonna read it or watch it.
I've come to an end (psychologically) where there are only two options left: success or suicide. I'm giving myself 365 days to succeed. If I don't succeed I will kill myself. And I'm not saying this as a ''cry-for-help'' or ''wanting-attention'', just purely logical and calm-minded decision. I'm a nihilist, btw, so in no way am I trying to make a drama over this suicide thing, LOL.

I'm gonna post every day the following (Dan Pena's accountability system):
- Goals for tomorrow:

That's it for now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

a k a

The only reason i clicked this thread is because you said if you don't succeed, you'll kill yourself. Of course i thought you were joking and I really hope you are.
What if you don't succeed? Are you really going to follow through?
or
Are you going to stop being a cry-baby, learn from your failure and try again? Because i can promise you 99% of the successful forum members here didn't succeed the first time, nor did they probably succeed in 365 days.

Just my 2 cents. Please don't have that type of attitude when starting a business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Not to be insensitive, but even if you have a million dollars in 365 days, if you're depressed and want to end your life, you will feel the same way then. Even to make a million in 365 days, you'd have to have the right mindset. Which would have to be positive, be mentally tough, disciplined, and well change some habits and thinking patterns.

Second point: To make a million dollars in 365 days you'd have to be awake 24 hours a day for those 365 days, which your body would be in bad health, and I don't think you'd last to long. I don't know of anyone who has stayed awake that many hours, not even the Navy Seals.

I'm very sorry your life is not in a good place, but I think you better come up with a better strategy plan. Million dollars in 365 days and Ending your life, isn't a solution to your problem.

Last edited:

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Money does not equate to happiness, money only adds to happiness via freedom.

Sounds to me like you have some problems you might want to deal with. being fastlane is not going to solve that. the novelty will wear off.

Perhaps you should do some soul searching, maybe relocate and then go from there. saying you are going to either make 2 mill or kill yourself makes you way off mentally. good luck.

Shdreams

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Sep 16, 2014
Ontario
Damn! Those are some dark A$$ goals! I clicked on that assuming the thread title was to long, And it was going to end with (trying) or (in the process) Which I truly think you should consider thoroughly. Because the world is already a dark place. Don't let your situation own you. Fail like no mother Fu$#er before you and die of natural causes either successful or without regret.

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
I get that maybe this is juts something you're saying to push yourself more.. But that's not really a motivator. Good luck

EN_VY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 28, 2012
Houston
Seems like that you really don't have much to lose, and many people have found success that way because they lose fear.. After all, they don't have anything to lose. Hope this is the case here that makes you go all out.

dirk.wert.3

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Apr 13, 2015
Okay my apologies for them ^ congrats on making your first major decision in life.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Real motivation is if you hire someone to kill you in two years unless you can show $2m in your bank account when the dude shows up.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Welcome.

About me:
I'm 25. I live in a small south-eastern european country (2nd world).
My life is shit. I have no reason to live.
Well, you typed that on a computer, didn't you?
Do you eat of a plate?
Did you work 16hrs of hard labour without payment today?
Do you have a roof above your top?

I don't know you and I don't know about your circumstances, but trust me, your life isn't that shitty.
I have no reason to live. The only way I can improve my life is if I make a shit loads of money so I can relocate and start again.
How can you believe that "shit loads of money" will improve your life if you
I'm a nihilist, btw
don't believe in anything?
Give yourself a reason to live.
I said it somewhere else and I'll say it again:

LIFE'S A GAME.

When you really kill yourself if you don't have 2mills in profit in
Goal: To make 2 million bucks of company profit until 6.6.2016.
363days, that would be sooo stupid.
Like "I just purchased that F*ckin' awesome game, but when I can't make it through the first few levels on the first try,
I'm gonna burn it"-stupid.
I mean, you read books. You are already ahead of 90% of the people walking on this rock we call earth.

Yeah, right now we are breathing air, which takes about 60 to 100 years to kill us.
You are already dead, no need to kill yourself.
Pain, whether it's physical or mental, is just a feeling.
Human up, and do something.

Play the game.

Get the ball rolling and don't let it stop.

How about getting your first sale in 36 days?
How about working towards a 5479,5 per day income?(2mio/year)
2mills in euros or dollars?
Why didn't you include what you'll do tomorrow?

I'm gonna watch this thread, and you better post here everyday:punch:

Not to be insensitive, but even if you have a million dollars in 365 days, if you're depressed and want to end your life, you will feel the same way then. Even to make a million in 365 days, you'd have to have the right mindset. Which would have to be positive, be mentally tough, disciplined, and well change some habits and thinking patterns.

Second point: To make a million dollars in 365 days you'd have to be awake 24 hours a day for those 365 days, which your body would be in bad health, and I don't think you'd last to long. I don't know of anyone who has stayed awake that many hours, not even the Navy Seals.

I'm very sorry your life is not in a good place, but I think you better come up with a better strategy plan. Million dollars in 365 days and Ending your life, isn't a solution to your problem.
Awesome song, but ironic video, considering Robin Williams' in it and this thread's theme.

If you only make 1 million, you're still going to kill yourself right?
Lol thats an epic first post, rep++

Last edited:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
648%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Fact: If 99.99% of people on this forum put themselves in the same situation, then they'd all be dead.

Why?

Because success takes time.

It's a lot harder to go from 0 to $2 million in a year than it is 0 to $30 million in 10 years.

Are you following the math?

Because if you are, then understand: it's a process. Each year your goal is to get better. Each year your goal is to get closer towards financial freedom.

And the best part is ...

You only have to be successful once. Once you're successful, you've won forever.

You can fail 99 times, but if you succeed that 100th time, then all those failures will be forgotten. However, if you kill yourself after the first 5 failures ... then you'll never make it to that 100th.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You're pretty f*cked up all the way around.

Don't start posting here every day.

In the true spirit of your nihilism, nobody cares about your daily activity.

You might as well buy a journal and a 364 day sand hour glass.

If you have a suicide hotline in your area, I suggest you call it.

We can't help you, and are zero percent interested in suicide ultimatums.

The only reason I didn't ban you (yet) is the owner of the forum saw your post and didn't ban you (yet.)

Get some help.

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
How about you try to help as many people as possible and forget about the whole suicide thing?

SSimz

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 21, 2015
Canada
Instead of chasing that $2 Million bucks, how about you make a 365 day commitment to take a deep look at yourself and find something positive in your life.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
You'll need this

latest

edward222

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Dec 8, 2014
If you cant achieve $2m in a year,
you'll kill your self.
If you can achieve $2m in a year,
then what?
Does it satisfies you?
If it doesnt, then you'll probably still
kill your self.

I think what you need is a wife,
a reason to live.

ClaytonAlbright

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 25, 2015
Cumming, GA
I think you'll have to come up with better goals than ;

While easy, maybe it's just me, but I don't think you'll get your 2 mil before the end of a year.

G

GuestA4319

I smell trolling.

If not(which I doubt), you know you can't achieve $2mil in one year so get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!