Hello, I am 17 years old student and I live in Korea. (sorry for using the translator because of my poor English.)
While I was looking for a book in the library, I read his book and I was so impressed that I came here.
I'm about to start for the first time. But I want to know a little more about the things I need to be careful about when I start. To get closer to the fastlane.
How did you start?
I'd like you to tell me about your first business experience, or what you wish you had done when you were 20 years old.
While I was looking for a book in the library, I read his book and I was so impressed that I came here.
I'm about to start for the first time. But I want to know a little more about the things I need to be careful about when I start. To get closer to the fastlane.
How did you start?
I'd like you to tell me about your first business experience, or what you wish you had done when you were 20 years old.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
