Jeannen
Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey all !
So, I made a post a few weeks ago about my previous idea.
While the clients absolutely LOVED the product, it seems like I could only rely on free traffic (posting in FB groups), and since the margins are really low, I decided to stop.
Now, I already have a solid background on Facebook Ads, Copywritting and other stuff, BUT, I didn't managed to be profitable yet on eCommerce with my own stores (I have my own agency with great results for my clients, but I'd like to create something on my own).
So, I decided to enroll in a 6 month coaching program from a well known Facebook group, costing $5000. I already took some courses & coachings in the past:
This course is more about how to create a brand from a successfull product, and go out of dropshipping to go private labeling
Now, I know that it's definitively not respecting the CENTS and it's not a productocracy, but this branding & private labeling part is something I don't know yet. In the worst case, I'll learn that. Best case, I'll get a store running.
I know some part of the course involve testing products on a general store, I don't really like that, but I need an experienced mentor for accountability & real-time advices.
Anyway, I'll see how it goes and post updated here.
If it works, you'll have a nice journey on eCommerce
If it doesn't works, you'll have a nice journey into a scammy program
*by proven results I mean that I knew for a fact he was selling a lot, I worked for him in the logistic side, so I saw the order, and it was impressive
So, I made a post a few weeks ago about my previous idea.
While the clients absolutely LOVED the product, it seems like I could only rely on free traffic (posting in FB groups), and since the margins are really low, I decided to stop.
Now, I already have a solid background on Facebook Ads, Copywritting and other stuff, BUT, I didn't managed to be profitable yet on eCommerce with my own stores (I have my own agency with great results for my clients, but I'd like to create something on my own).
So, I decided to enroll in a 6 month coaching program from a well known Facebook group, costing $5000. I already took some courses & coachings in the past:
- $5000 mastermind from a guy with proven results* on a Discord 2 years ago --> The course was okay back then (helped me started), but the group coaching were not worth the price in my opinion
- $90 course about dropshipping & ecommerce --> Worth the price, the guy was unknown but great value. I just didn't really applied it
- $1500 advanced course about Facebook Ads --> 100% worth every penny, probably the best out there
- Free course from a friend of me who is killing it, but is now becoming a guru. I didn't had to pay for it, it was interesting but I don't really like the idea of "sell china junk on a general store and pray for it to works". He is more on the gray-hat side (send the product, reduce shipping delays, but don't pay too much attention to the quality neither)
- Thousands of $ spent in Facebook Ads for my own trial & error !
This course is more about how to create a brand from a successfull product, and go out of dropshipping to go private labeling
Now, I know that it's definitively not respecting the CENTS and it's not a productocracy, but this branding & private labeling part is something I don't know yet. In the worst case, I'll learn that. Best case, I'll get a store running.
I know some part of the course involve testing products on a general store, I don't really like that, but I need an experienced mentor for accountability & real-time advices.
Anyway, I'll see how it goes and post updated here.
If it works, you'll have a nice journey on eCommerce
If it doesn't works, you'll have a nice journey into a scammy program
*by proven results I mean that I knew for a fact he was selling a lot, I worked for him in the logistic side, so I saw the order, and it was impressive
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
