The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to get a gurus course & coaching.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Jeannen

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 9, 2020
France
Hey all !

So, I made a post a few weeks ago about my previous idea.
While the clients absolutely LOVED the product, it seems like I could only rely on free traffic (posting in FB groups), and since the margins are really low, I decided to stop.

Now, I already have a solid background on Facebook Ads, Copywritting and other stuff, BUT, I didn't managed to be profitable yet on eCommerce with my own stores (I have my own agency with great results for my clients, but I'd like to create something on my own).

So, I decided to enroll in a 6 month coaching program from a well known Facebook group, costing $5000. I already took some courses & coachings in the past:
  • $5000 mastermind from a guy with proven results* on a Discord 2 years ago --> The course was okay back then (helped me started), but the group coaching were not worth the price in my opinion
  • $90 course about dropshipping & ecommerce --> Worth the price, the guy was unknown but great value. I just didn't really applied it
  • $1500 advanced course about Facebook Ads --> 100% worth every penny, probably the best out there
  • Free course from a friend of me who is killing it, but is now becoming a guru. I didn't had to pay for it, it was interesting but I don't really like the idea of "sell china junk on a general store and pray for it to works". He is more on the gray-hat side (send the product, reduce shipping delays, but don't pay too much attention to the quality neither)
  • Thousands of $ spent in Facebook Ads for my own trial & error !

This course is more about how to create a brand from a successfull product, and go out of dropshipping to go private labeling

Now, I know that it's definitively not respecting the CENTS and it's not a productocracy, but this branding & private labeling part is something I don't know yet. In the worst case, I'll learn that. Best case, I'll get a store running.
I know some part of the course involve testing products on a general store, I don't really like that, but I need an experienced mentor for accountability & real-time advices.

Anyway, I'll see how it goes and post updated here.
If it works, you'll have a nice journey on eCommerce
If it doesn't works, you'll have a nice journey into a scammy program

*by proven results I mean that I knew for a fact he was selling a lot, I worked for him in the logistic side, so I saw the order, and it was impressive

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Following.

Don’t worry about CENTS / productocracy. I was wasting a lot of time trying to find a perfect business idea, but now dropshipping a product and learning at the speed of light the necessary things I need to start a real brand after.

Sometimes it’s just about taking action.

“$1500 advanced course about Facebook Ads”

Mind sharing with the forum what is the course and where can we check it out?

Jeannen

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 9, 2020
France
Following.

Don’t worry about CENTS / productocracy. I was wasting a lot of time trying to find a perfect business idea, but now dropshipping a product and learning at the speed of light the necessary things I need to start a real brand after.

Sometimes it’s just about taking action.

Yes, that's what I thought too. I 100% understand the CENTS idea, and will definitively try to apply it as much as possible, but I don't want to let it stop my actions neither.
Right now I need to learn and get some cashflow, and since the advertising costs are retarded at the moment, I think it's agood time to start (2€ cost per purchase for one of my client, it was 20€ before the pandemic)

“$1500 advanced course about Facebook Ads”

Mind sharing with the forum what is the course and where can we check it out?

Sure, I didn't posted it because I didn't knew if it was allowed (and the post wasn't made to be promotional), the course is BPM method by Depesh Mandalia, he runs a big FB Ads Agency, so he do what he teaches, it's not just some random guru :p

He is remaking the course from scratch for 2020, here is the link to his website: Facebook Ads BPM Program - Depesh Mandalia

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Yes, that's what I thought too. I 100% understand the CENTS idea, and will definitively try to apply it as much as possible, but I don't want to let it stop my actions neither.
Right now I need to learn and get some cashflow, and since the advertising costs are retarded at the moment, I think it's agood time to start (2€ cost per purchase for one of my client, it was 20€ before the pandemic)

Sure, I didn't posted it because I didn't knew if it was allowed (and the post wasn't made to be promotional), the course is BPM method by Depesh Mandalia, he runs a big FB Ads Agency, so he do what he teaches, it's not just some random guru :p

He is remaking the course from scratch for 2020, here is the link to his website: Facebook Ads BPM Program - Depesh Mandalia
What's so revolutionary about it? we have a ton of free content on the forum about facebook ads(I don't even have access to INSIDERS) to just blow 1.5k into a course, like you can ask the guy with the 2M ad spend anything for free if you really need any specific info.

I'd abstain posting this kind of stuff as it may be received in a bad way, good luck with your journey here to learn alongside you!

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England

I'm aware of Depesh Mandalia, and have one of his courses. However there is another guy who has a course for $4 a month and it's as good if not better than most courses I've taken. There's so much content it's unbelievable. The guy who runs it Ben also has multiple dropshopping sites himself.

Jeannen

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 9, 2020
France
What's so revolutionary about it? we have a ton of free content on the forum about facebook ads(I don't even have access to INSIDERS) to just blow 1.5k into a course, like you can ask the guy with the 2M ad spend anything for free if you really need any specific info.

I'd abstain posting this kind of stuff as it may be received in a bad way, good luck with your journey here to learn alongside you!

Well, there is nothing revolutionary, it's just good and well agenced into a process. I like the way he systematize things and the global picture, I should have added "best out there in my opinion", because that's of course, my own biaised opinion

For the guru thing, I just wanted to post and make a review like a journey, if it goes wrong, other peoples could learn from my mistakes !

Jeannen

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 9, 2020
France
I'm aware of Depesh Mandalia, and have one of his courses. However there is another guy who has a course for $4 a month and it's as good if not better than most courses I've taken. There's so much content it's unbelievable. The guy who runs it Ben also has multiple dropshopping sites himself.

Yeah, there are definitively great course out there, the hard thing is to find which one lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.