The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC im finally 18!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Congrats and Happy Bday!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Congrats, Pengie. :)

-Russ H.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Happy birthday! Can't wait 'til I'm 18. Opens up so many more doors for opportunity...

...or maybe the doors really aren't there right now? Regardless, makes things much easier. Congrats and good luck!

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Happy birthday from an old man.

Don't rush to get to where I am.

Enjoy your life but have a plan.

I write this poem but should do exam.

Cheers.

ChrisS417

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Congrats! Don't screw up your credit with a credit card like i did!

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
Happy B-day!

What are your goals? What is your plan? Knowing that will help you move toward your destination.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
todays my birthday and im so happy!
anyways, I opened up an ebay account and I wanted to open up a stock account also, any suggestions??
:cheers:

poker account too :thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrDoctor

New Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
Go buy a nice cigar, some playboy magazines, apply for a secured credit card, and open a scottrade account!

I've had an ebay account since I was 14. Did the rules change? Are there age limitations?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Just added in some more bonus courses so now up to 4... We have a full super detailed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom