Hi Everyone! This is a re-introduction as I joined in 2009. Are some of the "old-timers" still in here?
I have always loved this forum. Been busy in the entertainment industry with success! YAY! I've been building up my son's career and my career in the industry that takes up most of my days.
I miss it here. Hi MJ! I saw your post in Facebook and thought I would come in here! Are you still doing the Beer & Pancakes? I regret not going.
I don’t really know where to go in the forum for people in the industry like directors, screenwriters, producers, film investors etc. It's a little bit different but still very entrepreneurial! I have some projects in the works. Maybe someone can point me where to go, please.
How is everyone? I see many people are from around the world! Cool!
I have always loved this forum. Been busy in the entertainment industry with success! YAY! I've been building up my son's career and my career in the industry that takes up most of my days.
I miss it here. Hi MJ! I saw your post in Facebook and thought I would come in here! Are you still doing the Beer & Pancakes? I regret not going.
I don’t really know where to go in the forum for people in the industry like directors, screenwriters, producers, film investors etc. It's a little bit different but still very entrepreneurial! I have some projects in the works. Maybe someone can point me where to go, please.
How is everyone? I see many people are from around the world! Cool!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
