Hello again.
It's been a while since I've visited here because I've been extremely busy designing, programming and implementing our virtual (global) corporation departmental entities.
Although it's A LOT of work, by the time it's 'completed,' our company will be nearly entirely-automated (almost humanless) from start to finish as the data flows from one software app to another as needed to provide results for decision-making, growth, and banking interaction ($$$).
To further reduce costs, we even use our customers as part of our labor force!
Even our company's PayPal transaction data is being sent to a database and utilized in other software -- automatically! Who does that? Most folks just obtain their data in a minimally-usable format which, in actuality, requires much more human labor and loss of data analysis benefits. Of course, that would ADD to costs, thereby taking away profits. Probably, only a very small percentage of PayPal's account holders even know this is possible.
Our system conglomerate will give an even newer meaning to 'profit maximization' because its cost structure will be so lean, it would be analogous to being 'bony.'
I do look forward to getting back into the 'real' world to meet and converse with real human beings. I figure this is a good place to start. :smxF:
Again, hello and I look forward to participating here again as I can.
It's been a while since I've visited here because I've been extremely busy designing, programming and implementing our virtual (global) corporation departmental entities.
Although it's A LOT of work, by the time it's 'completed,' our company will be nearly entirely-automated (almost humanless) from start to finish as the data flows from one software app to another as needed to provide results for decision-making, growth, and banking interaction ($$$).
To further reduce costs, we even use our customers as part of our labor force!
Even our company's PayPal transaction data is being sent to a database and utilized in other software -- automatically! Who does that? Most folks just obtain their data in a minimally-usable format which, in actuality, requires much more human labor and loss of data analysis benefits. Of course, that would ADD to costs, thereby taking away profits. Probably, only a very small percentage of PayPal's account holders even know this is possible.
Our system conglomerate will give an even newer meaning to 'profit maximization' because its cost structure will be so lean, it would be analogous to being 'bony.'
I do look forward to getting back into the 'real' world to meet and converse with real human beings. I figure this is a good place to start. :smxF:
Again, hello and I look forward to participating here again as I can.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
