The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 17 and I want to do something good.

Anything related to matters of the mind

matt.lauriaa

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2020
Hi M.J. I’m Mathias, I live in Italy and I’m 17, I just finished to read your book and now I’ve a clear model of the life than i real want. The things than I learned with your book will follows me in the rest of my life. I’ve a question for you, I know than probably other people ask you the same thing and I'm sorry for this, but... I’m 17, I want to enter in the fastlane way, i founded a lot of things on internet but i think than nothing of it can come me in the fastlane way, i ask you: Where can I start? your answer can change my life. Ciao M.J. You’re a Star!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Martzee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Oct 6, 2020
Denver, Colorado, United States
Hi M.J. I’m Mathias, I live in Italy and I’m 17, I just finished to read your book and now I’ve a clear model of the life than i real want. The things than I learned with your book will follows me in the rest of my life. I’ve a question for you, I know than probably other people ask you the same thing and I'm sorry for this, but... I’m 17, I want to enter in the fastlane way, i founded a lot of things on internet but i think than nothing of it can come me in the fastlane way, i ask you: Where can I start? your answer can change my life. Ciao M.J. You’re a Star!
Nobody can tell you what to do and where to start but yourself. It is not like you ask "what to do" and someone you have never met before tells you "start selling frozen crabs" and you become a millionaire because they sold frozen crabs and became millionaires.

You must find the answers for yourself because that will be the only thing that will matter and you will value the most. The Internet is full of promoters and none will work for you unless you work for it first. So do a brainstorming. Read. Learn. Think (think a lot, ask yourself a lot of questions and answer those questions). This, what you know, what you don't know, what you like, what you hate, etc. One day, when constantly being in tune with your knowledge, education (and I do not necessarily mean college here), I mean read a lot and read everything you can put your hands on, it will dawn on you and you will be in awe asking yourself "why I haven't thought of it before"... but, unfortunately, as there is no magic, no holy grail, no easy path, it takes effort to find out what you want. Some people need to put a lot of effort, some can find it easy and come up with ideas out of both sleeves of their shirt in no time. You need to find out for yourself. No one can do that for you.

So, where to start? As I said, start brainstorming. Look at ideas you know, ideas you like, your dreams. What will make you happy in life. Dream big. Then start narrowing down the path to the dream. How you get there, what can you do to achieve it?

For example, my dream was to create a stream of income that will flow into my bank account even if I do absolutely nothing (I am extremely lazy). So I was dreaming big on traveling the world and spending fun time without the need of going to work for a 9-5 rat race every day. My next task was to find out which venues can get me there... I found my way and working on it hard...

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I’m 17, I want to enter in the fastlane way, i founded a lot of things on internet but i think than nothing of it can come me in the fastlane way, i ask you: Where can I start? your answer can change my life. Ciao M.J. You’re a Star!

This a marathon, not a sprint. Set your expectations properly.

Start with value skew. (Unscripted , back chapters.) No need to reinvent wheels, Uber, or Facebook.

The best place to start is to start creating value, even on a small scale. Sell something local which was created with your ingenuity or creativeness. Small wins, small processes, turn into bigger wins, and a bigger process.

Welcome to the forum.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Discover other people's problems, frustrations and needs, then provide solutions to them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.