wade1mil
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
INSIDERS know about Poor Choices the game due to my progress thread. For those that aren't Insiders, I wanted to share with you a time-lapse video for one of the characters in the game. Neil, my illustrator, did me a favor and recorded himself creating a pirate using Adobe Illustrator. It's not directly business related, but I thought I'd share it for those of you that like time-lapses or are looking for a graphic designer.
I just launched my Facebook page, and could use some help getting my first 25 followers. For those of you who still have a Facebook account, could you do me a favor and like my page? The URL is:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poor-Choices/1625880400957415
I have two more time-lapses I'll post soon. One is slightly embarrassing. I'm sure you'll spot it if you've been on my website http://poorchoicesgame.com.
My illustrator's website can be found at http://thelazyfox.co.uk and I'd recommend him for any graphics work you need done. He is truly amazing.
Royalty free music by http://www.bensound.com/
I just launched my Facebook page, and could use some help getting my first 25 followers. For those of you who still have a Facebook account, could you do me a favor and like my page? The URL is:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poor-Choices/1625880400957415
I have two more time-lapses I'll post soon. One is slightly embarrassing. I'm sure you'll spot it if you've been on my website http://poorchoicesgame.com.
My illustrator's website can be found at http://thelazyfox.co.uk and I'd recommend him for any graphics work you need done. He is truly amazing.
Royalty free music by http://www.bensound.com/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
