The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If You Have Google Voice You Should Read

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
For all of my businesses that I'm involved with, I have them a Google Voice number. Luckily, today I went to my Google Voice account settings because it has changed. While I was there I noticed that the phone numbers you have for Google to ring have a box that reads: Reverify. So I'm guessing, if you don't reverify your number, they might cut it off.....? I don't really know but I did reverify just in case and thought I better post here because on a normal basis..... I never check my settings and I doubt a lot of people do. Also, it used to have 3 dots that you clicked to get to the settings, that has changed now to a gear looking thing. On my Mac the 3 dots were to the left mid page, now the gear is at the top right. Hope this saves someone!

I really don't trust Google to keep things around because they always cancel them so I don't know why I've been stupid enough to stay with Voice.... but it's FREE and I'm already fully committed now. lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I don't like Google Voice. It's interface is impossible to navigate and change settings. I have a couple different Gmail addresses and it's near impossible to switch between the two Voice accounts associated with each email. So, now I use my Voice number to give to people who I know will cold call me and annoy me. Therefore, I don't worry about answering it.

Now, I just signed up with CallRail to use their platform for multiple trackable phone numbers for my business. We'll see how it goes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.