Dimas Garcia
PARKED
Hello,
I'm a self-proclaimed entrepreneur with high goals and practical methods. I started my first (failing) business at 17 and a moderately successful business at 19. I did that for five years and then joined the Army at 24. I excelled and sped through the ranks and was promoted 4 times in four years (it may not sound like much if you're a civilian, but I'm extremely proud to have gone from Private to Staff Sergeant in four years). I just left the Army 6 months ago and I'm finally pursuing my wealth goals unencumbered. I've started a real estate investing corp with a couple of people that I've met and I'm working on a prototype for a device that I think has real market potential. A few of my strengths are: Creative thinking, problem solving, management, negotiation and determination. A few weaknesses: follow-through, start up capital, procrastination, practicality, bluntness.
This is a great forum and I hope to make a home here where I can share my successes with you all and learn from those who have gone before.
Thanks,
Dimas J. Garcia
I'm a self-proclaimed entrepreneur with high goals and practical methods. I started my first (failing) business at 17 and a moderately successful business at 19. I did that for five years and then joined the Army at 24. I excelled and sped through the ranks and was promoted 4 times in four years (it may not sound like much if you're a civilian, but I'm extremely proud to have gone from Private to Staff Sergeant in four years). I just left the Army 6 months ago and I'm finally pursuing my wealth goals unencumbered. I've started a real estate investing corp with a couple of people that I've met and I'm working on a prototype for a device that I think has real market potential. A few of my strengths are: Creative thinking, problem solving, management, negotiation and determination. A few weaknesses: follow-through, start up capital, procrastination, practicality, bluntness.
This is a great forum and I hope to make a home here where I can share my successes with you all and learn from those who have gone before.
Thanks,
Dimas J. Garcia
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
